“The Ultimate Massage outdoors on a Cliff in Heaven....”
Review of Mana Massage Kauai

Mana Massage Kauai
Ranked #3 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the East side, in Kapaa. You'll love the outside location overlooking the Sacred Wailua River Valley, it's magnificent! For the Hawaiians, Wailua, Kauai has long been Sacred. You're immersed in a wonderful and unique natural environment which sets a tone that's deeply moving and memorable. When you reserve this location, it's yours exclusively. Overlooking the river Valley there's room for up to 6 people (a wedding party) to receive massage at the same time, or, while one person receives their massage the other could relax and drink in the beauty of this place while waiting for their session. The environment is exquisite with birds singing, stream flowing in the distance and Trade Wind breezes. An indoor space is available in Lihu`e, only 5 minutes from the airport, or in Kapaa! There's room for a Couple's massage too. Whichever you decide, it will be wonderfully relaxing & rejuvenating. Aloha, Manima
La Quinta, California
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“The Ultimate Massage outdoors on a Cliff in Heaven....”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

My husband and I always like to have one or two massages during a vaction. We look for the more " Unique honest type of massage" which reflects the location we are vacationing and the people who live there. Im really not into the sterile overpriced "hotel Spa" set up-- i want something more memoralbe and special. When i saw Leslees comapny offered massages outdoors, in a natural setting..i knew this was going to be special. We were NOT disappointed. My husband and I met Leslie and Laurel at the"off the beaten path" location- she gave us very detailed directions which ensured we go there . The setting was absouluty breathtaking and the ladies couldnt have made us feel more at home!!! The massage was also A+-- these ladies know what they are doing! We had the 60 minute Lomilomi massage- AHHHHHH.It was an experience we will always remember!

Visited February 2012
3 Thank iluvhawaii-6

Dawson Creek, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfect Valentines Day”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

My Husband and I we lucky enough to be in Kaui this year for Valentines day. We scheduled a couples massage with Mana Massage. We were taken to a beautiful and Serene loacation over looking the Wailua Valley. It was awesome! Manima and Shell were great and completely in tune with our needs. We highly reccomend this if you want to have a great massage. Mahalo Manima and Shell for a wonderful morning!

Visited February 2012
3 Thank getmeout69
kauaijewel_9, Owner at Mana Massage Kauai, responded to this review, March 25, 2012
Mahalo for taking the time during your vacation to write a review!
It was a gorgeous day and I'm glad we had time for you on Valentine's Day, to add to your Valentine's Day on Kaua`i!!
In Gratitude
Aloha, Manima
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“A Fitting End for a Fantastic Trip”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

Leslee did some amazing work on my sore body after long treks in Volcanoes National Park and the Na Pali Coast! Felt completely rejuvenated after the 1.5 hour massage, and looking over the Wailua River Valley enhanced the experience beyond any other massage I've ever had. A few mosquitoes were flying about, but Leslee had some all-natural bug repellent ready.

A highly recommended closing activity during your stay on Kauai.

Visited December 2011
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Last thing to do on the island”
Reviewed October 18, 2011

We got a couples massage before we flew out on an evening flight. It was incredible. We got to use the showers and pool at their Lihue location (the gym) and felt refreshed and relaxed before we sadly had to leave. Best decision we made!!! Thanks for a great massage!

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Kimberly V
Saint Louis, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great end to a not-so-great trip, wonderful!”
Reviewed May 25, 2011

Our trip to Kauai did not go very well, between a big week-long storm, brief illness, road/hiking trail closings, and boat cancellations. Because we had money left over from all of the plan cancellations, my husband and I decided to splurge and get massages on our last day. It was absolutely wonderful. Neither of us had ever gotten massages before, but it was so incredibly relaxing and just exactly what we needed. I was massaged by Leslee/Manima, and my husband by another masseuse (whose name unfortunately we can't remember, sorry!) and we both left much happier than when we came.

We went to the Kauai athletic club location, which worked perfectly because we checked out of our hotel at 11 am, but our flight didn't leave until 8:30 pm, so we spent the morning at the beach, then went to the club, had a massage, then spent much of the afternoon in the jacuzzi/pool, showered in the locker rooms, and arrived fresh and relaxed at the airport! So although it isn't quite as romantic as the river location, it is cheaper and served our needs since we had time to kill and needed showers (the price of the massage came with a 1 day membership to the club), and it's still very pretty and relaxing. I really can't imagine a better way to end our trip!

Visited May 2011