“Great end to a not-so-great trip, wonderful!”
Review of Mana Massage Kauai

Mana Massage Kauai
Ranked #4 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: Located on the East side, in Kapaa. You'll love the outside location overlooking the Sacred Wailua River Valley, it's magnificent! For the Hawaiians, Wailua, Kauai has long been Sacred. You're immersed in a wonderful and unique natural environment which sets a tone that's deeply moving and memorable. When you reserve this location, it's yours exclusively. Overlooking the river Valley there's room for up to 6 people (a wedding party) to receive massage at the same time, or, while one person receives their massage the other could relax and drink in the beauty of this place while waiting for their session. The environment is exquisite with birds singing, stream flowing in the distance and Trade Wind breezes. An indoor space is available in Lihu`e, only 5 minutes from the airport, or in Kapaa! There's room for a Couple's massage too. Whichever you decide, it will be wonderfully relaxing & rejuvenating. Aloha, Manima
Reviewed May 25, 2011

Our trip to Kauai did not go very well, between a big week-long storm, brief illness, road/hiking trail closings, and boat cancellations. Because we had money left over from all of the plan cancellations, my husband and I decided to splurge and get massages on our last day. It was absolutely wonderful. Neither of us had ever gotten massages before, but it was so incredibly relaxing and just exactly what we needed. I was massaged by Leslee/Manima, and my husband by another masseuse (whose name unfortunately we can't remember, sorry!) and we both left much happier than when we came.

We went to the Kauai athletic club location, which worked perfectly because we checked out of our hotel at 11 am, but our flight didn't leave until 8:30 pm, so we spent the morning at the beach, then went to the club, had a massage, then spent much of the afternoon in the jacuzzi/pool, showered in the locker rooms, and arrived fresh and relaxed at the airport! So although it isn't quite as romantic as the river location, it is cheaper and served our needs since we had time to kill and needed showers (the price of the massage came with a 1 day membership to the club), and it's still very pretty and relaxing. I really can't imagine a better way to end our trip!

4  Thank LiliesandBiscuits

Reviewed February 17, 2011

We has the couples massage at the Wailua sight on Valentine's Day...it was spectacular! The views are stunning & the masseuse' give great massages!

2  Thank chris3257
Reviewed November 4, 2010

Going to Hawaii all the way from Europe, I had 3 things on my to do list, learning to surf, sitting on a beach and experiencing a blissful lomi lomi massage. Luckily, I managed to do all of that and even luckier still as I have a friend living in Kauai whom recommended Mana massage.

I have experienced many massages, from a 5 dollar massage by the beach, to the more expensive variety at a COMO Shambhala retreat and I can say that it's not the price of the massages but the knowledge and the care the practioner gives you.

Mana massage was a blissful experience and if you are ever lucky enough to visit the green isle of Kauai - I highly recommend you take the time to experience a true Hawaiian pleasure. You won't be disappointed. Mahalo!

5  Thank exoticshangrila
Reviewed April 1, 2010

My husband and I chose Mana Massage because of the fact that Manima responded to the not so good review and was very honest about the whole situation. That was a good decision that we made. The scenery is spectacular. The birds chirpping in the background and the wind blowing on your back was so awesome. We went for a massge on our last day in Lihue for our honeymoon, and Manima was accomodating and was going to set us up to shower down at the community centre where she also gives massages. Thank you so much for a wonderful experience.

1  Thank wilbur22
Reviewed January 29, 2008

Had the outdoor massage in the Wailau Valley location. It was a bit coolish - strange weather for Hawaii. The tents were set up when we arrived. Manima was detailed in her instructions on how to go and where to park. Admittedly, it was very hard to see the sign from the street - we had to double back to spot it - but she had warned us that the sign was covered by foliage.

The spot was very private - yes, it was in the backyard of someone's house, but we faced the beautiful scenery of the Valley. Much nicer than being inside a dark room.

The massage itself was excellent - I cannot recall ever getting such a thorough and capable massage.
It was one of the highlights of the trip.

5  Thank CB90292