Tripadvisor

More Info
from $180.10
More Info
5,104 results
All reviews atv tour rope swing indiana jones red dirt waterfall picnic off road movies filmed banana bread great tour beautiful scenery jurassic park great fun a lot of fun awesome adventure hawaiian history highly recommend this tour our honeymoon
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This review is for the ATV ride on the kipu range. The location was easy to find. The vehicles were in very good condition. The tour guides were very friendly and nice. They have to be best tour guides I had for any kind of event.

It rained for a few days before our trip and the trail was muddy. The vehicles were in good condition but because of the mud, the driving was very tricky. The tour guide gave very good instructions on how best to navigate the slope and muddy conditions. I was nervous at a few places, but overall nothing scary. I and my wife loved riding the vehicles on flat terrain with muddy puddles. It was a great experience and I would recommend this activity to a couple or a group of more than 2

1  Thank 895suresha
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I had a really good time. Our tour guides were great. Get Ryan and Mana, they were very informed and answered all our questions with a smile.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was really muddy and raining on and off all day so we were not able to see all of the waterfalls and some spots that were inaccessible but we had fun and the food and the guides were great

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fun guides and not-too-challenging terrain made this UTV ride perfect for me and my husband. Just the right amount of stops to view the gorgeous scenery, and the guides mixed up the order regularly to so one was stuck at the back the entire time. Well worth the time and money!

1  Thank marciaclark40
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friends and I had the best time ever. The 2 hour tour was filled with excitement and of course getting covered in mud was fun too. We enjoyed the foot journey down to see the waterfall up close. It was well worth ever dime we spent. Thanks for the experience!

Date of experience: November 2019