“Best Experience in Hawaii” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Kauai Deluxe Sightseeing Flight
Ranked #1 of 32 Outdoor Activities in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: Climb aboard for your personalized Grand Deluxe Tour. This is the ultimate air tour of the Garden Isle.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Best Experience in Hawaii”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

My husband and I just got off the airplane after our flight over Kauai, and I couldn't wait to write a glowing review! From the aloha spirit of owners Bruce and Ellen (and Dori, too) to the exceptional professionalism and friendliness of our pilot Josh, Wings Over Kauai was a once in a lifetime experience. We saw the Napali coastline, Waimea Canyon the other typographic wonders. We highly recommend Wings Over Kauai!

• Hungarian first
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Do NOT miss it !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

We knew before taking off that the island was a jewel. We also knew thanks to the reviews here we could not be wrong to book with Wings Over Kaui. We took a 4pm flight which will remain in our family's memories: gorgeous waterfalls, trees, sand beaches, river, clouds, canyon, lake, etc. ! A special thanks to Josh and Dori for their warm informal welcoming. Both of them are great professionals and the flight was first class. We highly recommend this flight, which also has the big advantage of being less bumpy than a chopper ride.

Phoenix, Arizona
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thank you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

We have taken several helicopter tours in Kauai over the past several years on vacation. I have to say that I was a bit unsure beforehand if a plane would be as good of an experience and worried about it being bumpy. It was awesome and very smooth! I would highly recommend it, we particularly loved being able to fly over the crater without cloud cover!

Josh and Dory make a very personalized experience for each person on the flight. I loved the little extras--the family picture, flowers, necklace, and gift at the end. What a great value--we have already recommended the trip to people at our hotel!

Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States
“flight of a lifetime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Lisa, Jackson and I flew with Josh in early July. We enjoyed every minute of the flight. Josh provided us with a lot of valuable information and insight. I have flown Harter's excellent helicopter tour but think this far better value with a similar experience. Dori and Josh are great folks.

Los Angeles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Awesome experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

We went for a flight and absolutely loved our time with Bruce, who was super professional, informative and funny too. In the hour or so of flight time, we covered pretty much around the whole island and really got to see an amazing amount of the sights, many of which we couldn't have seen any other way. My wife and I took our five month old baby and they provided quality ear muffs for his protection (and no charge for the lap sitter). The whole operation is small and family run and it's classy all the way...would most definitely recommend to anyone visiting Kauai!

Visited July 2013

Been to Wings Over Kauai Air Tour? Share your experiences!