“Economical way to see the island from above”

Wings Over Kauai Air Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
$140.00*
and up
Kauai Deluxe Sightseeing Flight
Ranked #1 of 33 Outdoor Activities in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: Climb aboard for your personalized Grand Deluxe Tour. This is the ultimate air tour of the Garden Isle.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Colorado
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Economical way to see the island from above”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Our family had an amazing time with WOK! The highlight was seeing whales migrate and breach from above...a whole new perspective on these wonderful creatures. This is an awesome way to see the island for above on a budget. We did the heli tour last year and lovedit, but we had our kids with us this time Andersen on a budget. We were not disappointed. Our pilot Josh was great and had a ton of info about the island. I would highly recommend this tour and WOK

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Mississauga, ON
“Tour of Kauai”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

One of our excursions off ship during a recent cruise was an air tour of Kauai. The staff was very friendly from the first call and it was a real pleasure doing business with them. Four of us accompanied Josh, our pilot and guide for the tour. He was very informative and so friendly. He put us at ease immediately both on the ground and in the air as neither I or my wife had flown in a smaller plane before. The weather cooperated beautifully and the scenery was truly spectacular. We even saw spinner dolphins and a couple of whales. I could not recommend this experience any higher.
Try it out if you are visiting Kauai!!!!!!!
Brian D and Terry W

South Jordan, Utah, United States
“Felt like family”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I went up with Bruce in the 172 and had a marvelous time. I am an instrument rated private pilot and had some fun flying the plane as well as seeing the gorgeous island from above. Bruce is an excellent flight instructor, and I appreciated picking up some new tips. He was also great as a tour guide and taking control while I snapped pictures. The staff was welcoming and efficient. I will definitely visit them again.

Salt Lake City, Utah
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“A fantastic experience!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had a great experience with our group of six! The reservation process was easy - all through email several weeks before our arrival. Sherry greeted us upon arrival and put everyone in our group at ease. Paul was our pilot, and gave us a wonderful tour of the island. The views were incredible, and we saw everything in much more detail than I thought was possible from a small aircraft. Book this tour if you have a chance!!!

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So beautiful!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This tour is amazing, the view was fantastic, so as Bruce,and every one from the staff! Very correct , nice people! Bruce was fun and friendly with us, they tried to help with everything we needed. We took the tour in the little plane ,I felt safe, and we got lucky with the weather as well, so no bumpy ride for us that day.

I can only recommend this company, and this tour! You are not gonna feel disappointed!

Visited January 2013

Been to Wings Over Kauai Air Tour? Share your experiences!