“Great family activity!”

and up
Kauai Deluxe Sightseeing Flight
Ranked #1 of 33 Outdoor Activities in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: Climb aboard for your personalized Grand Deluxe Tour. This is the ultimate air tour of the Garden Isle.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Turlock, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great family activity!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I, and our 6 year old daughter took a wonderful plane ride with Bruce, our very knowledgable and hospitable pilot. We flew in the Cessna which seats the pilot, co-pilot, and two passengers (my husband was the co-pilot).The island was gorgeous from the air, so I would highly recommend a tour by air. If you can afford the helicopter tour I would recommend that, but for those on a budget (like us) I would highly recommend Wings Over Kauai. I received a beautiful necklace at check-in, a free DVD at the end of the flight, and had wonderful photos of my family emailed to us within an hour of our flight. Excellent customer service, fun trip, and great free gifts to remember the trip.

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
San Francisco
“A great way to see the island!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We were looking for a fun birds-eye tour of Kauai and we found it with this tour! Since we wanted a more intimate experience, Ellen recommended the two of us take the Cessna plane instead, which was a great choice! Bruce was an excellent and knowledgeable pilot, and we would certainly suggest this tour to people looking for a different Kauai experience.

missouri
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Absolute must do in Kauai”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husband and I booked this tour separately while on the cruise ship "Pride of America." Ellen responded quickly to each email. We were met at the ABC store right outside the pier and driven at no additional cost to the airport. This particular day four of us flew with Josh in the larger plane. Two additional people flew with Bruce in the smaller plane. The larger plane could have accomodated all of us. However, Ellen and the staff wanted everyone to have the best possible seats to view everything. Josh did an awesome job narrating everything we saw. It really helped that we had driven the coast the day before in a rental car, so we had a better idea of what we were seeing. In addition, Josh made a couple of extra passes, so we were able to get a closer shot with our cameras. I was amazed at how smooth the flight was, particularly the take-off and landing. When we landed, we were ready to pay and do it again. When we returned to the cruise ship, we met several other people who flew with Wings Over Kauai. Everyone agreed this was the best tour we could have possibly done. We always try to book privately and not through the cruiseline. It helps the independent small business owner. This company goes above and beyond when it comes to customer service. We will definitely do this tour again when we return to Kauai. If you cruise on Norwegian's Pride of America, rent a car the first day in port and drive the island. (We started driving at 8:30 a.m. and returned the car at 8:00 p.m. and saw the entire island.) Fly with Wings Over Kauai on the second day, since day two is a shorter length of time. Thanks Ellen, Bruce, and Josh for making this adventure the best anyone could hope for.

Mississauga, Canada
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 153 helpful votes
“Stunning scenery”
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I booked this tour on-line a few months before leaving home. Ellen returned my inquiry Right away and gave me the directions for our pick up site at the Anchor Cove Mall which was just a short walk from where our cruise ship was docked.

We had a sunny clear day for our pilot Bruce to take us around the entire island. Much of the spectacular scenery on Kauai can only be easily seen from the air. The Napali coast and the waterfalls that appear on the side of luscious mountainsides was incredible. We were only in Kauai for one day, yet we're able to see the entire island on this tour. Everything was a-one, you can't find any better customer service than what is consistently provided by this family run business. I highly recommend this tour.

1 Thank Vansportsfan
cronulla
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Totally worth it....”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Their web site was clear and easy to understand, and their prices were absolutely unbeatable and the service was top notch, best experience by far.

Visited September 2012

Been to Wings Over Kauai Air Tour? Share your experiences!