“Affordable!”

Ranked #3 of 123 Restaurants in Lihue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Most food places on Kauai "bread the bank", but Mark's Place is an exception. Very affordable for a family a five. Easy to share meals because you get so much for your money!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I picked up a mini kalua pork and cabbage. It was OK, with nice brown rice. I do not think that I would return. At $8+ for a small serving, I can do better.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

It is a small place located in a business park. But the food is very good and the price is great Would eat there again

Reviewed April 5, 2014

My hubby and I stopped by Mark's place for lunch. I had the shrimp and pasta and he had an open faced roast beef sandwich. We liked our meals, but I have to admit there were a bit on the salty side. But, I would say that this is due to our sensitive palettes.

1  Thank Shonda D
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Really good food. Generous portions. Less expensive. Had the hamburger steak and husband had chicken teriyaki. Good basic food. It is all take out plate lunch style with picnic benches outside you can sit at.