Open today: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Family Fun

The tubing adventure was so much fun! The staff are very friendly and well organized. From the... read more

Reviewed today
Scenic21818648887
Vaughan, Canada
A Must Do!

I had amazing guides on my trip who were funny and knowledgeable. The experience is great! The... read more

Reviewed yesterday
JMocci
Glendale
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Lihue
from $58.59
from $145.00
from $103.44
from $155.21
9,404 results
All reviews mountain tubing lazy river tubing experience irrigation canals tube ride irrigation ditch zip lining all ages picnic area sugar cane great fun a lot of fun unique experience make your own picnic lunch cookies water shoes
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Mountain tubing. Probably the most fun we have had in ages. The water is extremely refreshing, the scenery is breathtaking, the staff is comprised of some of the nicest, funniest, people I've ever met. It's ALWAYS a good sign when you've got such enthusiastic, friendly guides for a tour. You start at their warehouse, where you get your gear and can have a snack and/or play games until you depart. The ride to where you begin is a short 15 minute, slightly bumpy, ride. You're given a, engaging, rundown of how to sit, what they'll be calling out to keep us safe and moving through the tunnels, then you're helped into your tube and the adventure begins. There were kids who were maybe five or six, up to over 75 years old, who went on our tour. And everyone that started, made it to the end and had a FANTASTIC time! I won't spoil the journey, it's something you've got to experience yourself. I will say this, a moody teen who had to be coerced into going, begrudgingly got into their tube. Their misery was short lived, as after the first tunnel I saw a smile I haven't seen in a long time. That in itself, made the adventure worth it. Thank you guys for an awesome time, can't wait to do it again!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Took my (~60) year old mom to zip lining for the first time with Kauai Backcountry. They’re the best, she loved it. Not scary, gorgeous views over the river. We paired this with Lydgate chocolate tour as the times work out and the locations.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed this trip! Our guides Cole and Chasen were great and fun! Lunch which was included was great as was the location we ate at! Our teens loved it- parents with younger kids kept yelling their names as it’s nearly impossible to stay together and it’s dark in the tunnels. While I get it as a parent- it was annoying. Wish there were separate tours or double tubes for those with littles and those without. All in all fun!!!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my two teenagers did the zip line adventure. Drake and Michael were professional, friendly and just downright funny. Would recommend this to anyone wanting an afternoon not on the beach. Stacy, Race and Lake from Nebraska.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The guides were so fun, and so knowledgeable about the history of the area. It was a very unique and incredibly fun experience, and I would recommend it to anyone!