Open today: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Spectacular island flight

The best way to see Kaua'i in all its glory is by air. Safari Helicopters' staff and pilot were all... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed yesterday
AYC102019
via mobile
Kauai tour

This was an amazing experience and tour of the island. Our pilot was excellent and so... read more

Reviewed yesterday
w s

Recommended experiences in and around Lihue
from $269.00
from $145.00
from $349.00
from $58.59
2,769 results
All reviews eco tour keith robinson lava flow safety record big island napali coast van driver waimea canyon smooth ride office staff once in a lifetime helicopter flight amazing experience worth every penny waterfall tour great pilot ground crew
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It is a trip no one should miss. Our pilot, Kyle, did a wonderful job in giving us a smooth and comfortable ride. A chance to see the island from the air is something special. Job well done by all of the staff. Thanks for making is sepcial!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have never done the tour and I used to live here. It was one of the most memorable things I have ever experienced!words cannot describe the beautiful trip.i was moved to tears severs times! The staff is amazing

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was my first fly with a helicopter and it was an exellent fly over Waimea Canion and Napali Coast. It was my birthday gift from my girlfriend and the best time in my life.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We took a tour with Safari Helicopters in Kauai while on a cruise and it was the most amazing thing we did in the 12 days we were there! They were on time, friendly, prompt, and professional, we really loved them and the total experience we had, if we ever go back to Kauai we would use them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Capt Paca gave us a wonderful ariel tour of Kauai - tons of stories, details, history and all set to music - loved the tour and experience. My first helicopter ride was perfect!