“Loved it”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Just came back and am already missing the breakfast..We ate here 3 of the 5 days we stayed on the island..
My husband had eggs, hashbrowns and bacon the plate was full of food and tasted better than a perkins or dennys according to him.. I had the breakfast sandwhich, hamburger bun, mayo, lettuce, tomato, egg and bacon wayyy good..
Also had the shaved ice one day also very good the ice was shaved very fine melted in your mouth :)

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was my home but my wife wanted to cook for ourselves. I will bet we would have saved money eating here every day instead of cooking at the condo. Simple rib stickin' fare and a lovely upstairs, with an airy view. This is the place I miss the most.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

After 16 days in both Oahu and Kauai and 5 tries, I finally found the absolutely best place for shaved ice. They have a wonderful variety of flavors and you can mix them as you please. I tried cherry/lime/coconut the first time. The coconut was the bomb! I went back again (since my companion kept wanting more of mine), this time with a mixture of vanilla and coconut--I think it's called "Blue Hawaiian. Yummy. They were generous portions and it didn't leave any type of aftertaste in your mouth like some of them do. II went back for breakfast the following morning and wasn't disappointed. They serve both American and Hawaiian type breakfasts. The bacon was delicious, meaty and done to perfection.This was a lot less expensive than other places located on the main thoroughfares for both the shaved ice and the breakfast. If you're looking for something casual and cheap, this is the place to go. They have picnic tables set up in both the front and back of the building as well as a bar where you can eat. I didn't try the lunch yet, but I'll be back next year.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Yes, the view from the tables is not so great SO we took our fish sandwiches and drinks and sat on the grass in the shade under a Palm tree in front of Duke's by the Marriott. Great view of the bay, surfers, paddle boarders. Bought a mat at ABC store to sit on, kicked off our shoes. Fries were hot and crisp. Fish was moist but could have used more seasoning. We come here every year. What's not to like?

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Well, we visitede this place because we missed breakfast at the resort and since it was close to where we were staying we decided to go there. Pancakes were good, also coffee, fast service, sausage was a little greasy. We sat downstairs and everything was ok.