“Nice place for a beer with great view.”
Review of JJ's Broiler

JJ's Broiler
Ranked #21 of 126 Restaurants in Lihue
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stopped in just for a quick beer and snack before our helicopter ride. JJ's didn't disappoint. Nice view of the bay, quiet breeze and cold beer made for a perfect stop before flying. Check it out if you are coming off the NCL cruise.

1  Thank Mike L

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Steaks were way under cooked. I ordered mine medium rare and the center was raw. My wife ordered her's medium and it was barely rare in the center. Overall was just an ok experience

1  Thank Kauaibound0813
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This was by far the best place we ate the whole time we were there. I had the staek and seafood and was blown away of how great it was. Will definitely go back!

2  Thank BigEFortSmith
Reviewed August 19, 2013

just OK and nothing more. i don't go here because i have better ways of spending my money. Go to Costco and try samples or order from their food court--better value but certainly not gourmet. why waste your money here???

1  Thank ELLEN L
Reviewed August 14, 2013

While located at a shopping center next to the Marriott and the cruise ship port, it is a really decent restaurant with surprisingly delicious food. I was with local Kauai residents. One, swears by the hamburgers there which he claims are very good. The other local had the salmon which he said was also very good. I myself had the BLT and fried egg, something you might make at home but never find at a restaurant. Very good, with very delicious fries too.The restaurant was a mixed crowd, mostly locals and a handful of tourists. The view is awesome at lunch, watching the waves, beachgoers and stand up paddle boarders. I would definitely go back again. The one downside is that they allow the feral chickens roam the dining room, something you'll see all over Kauai.

1  Thank DT808