“Don't bother if you want a good meal.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of JJ's Broiler

JJ's Broiler
Ranked #13 of 116 Restaurants in Lihue
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Wilmington, Delaware
“Don't bother if you want a good meal.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

I don't mind spending money for a good meal. In New York, you will drop over a hundred on a typical nice meal. We dropped $140.00 after tip for a lousy meal at JJ's. my wide got their tenderloin and lobster. The tenderloin had no taste and 1/8 of the lobster was raw. We thought it was a deal for $32.00, but found out that was the price of the steak. The lobster made it $60.00. I must say the staff was nice, but the meal was WAY overpriced. My snapper was dry and the key lime pie was bland. Maybe we just had bad luck, but I won't go back.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Henry A

Fremont, California
“Nice restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I had a great meal and really enjoyed the seating on the deck overlooking the Bay during our recent visit. An added bonus was the bar with a good tv setup and viewing of some mainland basketball games I really wanted to watch, and could not find at any other restaurant in the area. The best recommendation I can give is that we came back again a couple of days later. I highly recommend JJ's to anyone looking for good food and good service right on the water.

• Visited December 2012
Kilauea, Hawaii
“View of the ocean view eating delicious food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

We live on Kauai and frequent many restaurants. One of our favorite casual restaurants is JJ's Broiler because you can sit outside looking at the bay and ocean. The food is excellent with healthy choices with often more than you can eat. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Diana is there most often to greet you and to find a great table of your choosing. She shows the true aloha spirit. It is also nice to take a walk afterward along the bay down to the Marriott Hotel. Very relaxing, makes you happy to be in Kauai!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Great Service!! Loved our food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I just want to say we ordered food to go from here a few days ago (mar 2013) and diana(hope this is correct) was awesome because even though it was 5 mins to closing time, they honored our order!! We loved our chicken pesto pasta and the fish over potatoes! Didn't dine in, but it's right on the beach with a great view, and I would love to come back if ever staying in Lihue!! Also, great prices, especially compared to our resort's restaurants. THANKS again from OAKLAND/SF area friends!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“JJ's Broiler is scenic, friendly and delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

We enjoyed our lunch at JJ's Broiler. The view is one of the most beautiful ocean settings I have seen. We ordered a couple sampler platters and a Caesar salad. They were both outstanding. But, the Mai Tai's were the best on the island. And, to top off the meal we had the most delightful server, Kelli! She was bubbly, informative and attentive. If you want a pleasant island experience go to JJ's Broiler.