“Good Food”

JJ's Broiler
Ranked #12 of 120 Restaurants in Lihue
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Our food was great. Had a late dinner there. Hot and tasty and portion size was big enough that we had lunch the next day with the leftovers.

There are newer reviews for JJ's Broiler

Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

Portions were huge, enough for two meals. good service. Can eat in or outdoors. Highly recommend the ice cream pie. One downside is no free refills on fountain drinks.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

JJ's is a short walk from the Kauai Marriott. It is one of our favorite
places to eat. The menu is extensive and the prices are reasonable. You can sit inside or outside. If you can, I would recommend eating outside so you can look out over the bay.
We ordered soup and salad one night. The portions are large and it was plenty for both my husband and myself. They offer sandwiches and full dinners. My daughter had the scallops and they were very good.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

This was the first place we ate on Kauai after getting off the plane. The food was good (afraid I can't remember what I had), but I really enjoyed relaxing on the deck and checking out the beautiful scenery.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Great place to sit on the deck and watch locals come to surf. Happy hour drinks were very well priced and drink specials changed daily. Food was good; loved a giant side order of onion rings - very fresh & crispy. The inside looked dark so wouldn't have wanted a table there.

Been to JJ's Broiler? Share your experiences!