“Fantastic Massage”

Angels Touch Massage Kauai
Ranked #3 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: NEW ATTRACTION: Wild Honey Massage! Special Honey serum created by a doctor & myself. You will love this skin renewal!!! You will feel like a million dollars! Angels Touch Massage is a specialized massage business whom caters to a wide variety of clientele. A variety of wonderful treatments are available including a combination of Lomi & Thai, Hot Stone, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, Shiatsu, Energy, White Time Healing, And the luxurious Kauai Wild Honey Exotic Massage. When you want the honey treatment, hot stones, facials or body wraps, please give me advance notice.
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was lucky to find Loya traveling on Maui and she gave me an excellent Thai/Lomi-Lomi combination massage. It was relaxing and stimulating at the same time. Many crunchies were removed and limbs and tendons stretched, all on the table. All in all, an excellent massage by an intuitive and experienced practitioner.

2  Thank agoldstein123

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Loya was a very intuitive massage therapist. With her many years of experience she was able to loosen up my car accident wrecked shoulder. Mahalo Loya.

2  Thank Jay C
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have been coming to Kauai for 20 years now and have been clients of Loya Whitmer for the past six or seven years. Loya iswithout a doubt one of the best massage therapists we have ever experienced. She is inundated with a love of the island and and the Aloha spirit. We schedule five or six massages each time we arrive and it has become an essential cornerstone of the annual visit, so much so that we change the dates of our visit if she is not going to be on the island for any reason. She is incredibly talented and we couldn't imagine our vacation without her. Do not miss this experience

2  Thank JMG34515
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have been having massages from Loya off and on for 5 years now. For 3 years, I had weekly . massages. She knows where to get in deeper in my muscles to release a sore place on my body. And she lightens up when I am too sore. I know to tell her to lighten up if I can't handle the depth. She is very intuitive, so I don't have to speak up very often. I used to like very deep massages, but since my stroke, i like it better to have Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, which is more gentle. I love having Loya's massages!
I highly recommend this company. I have also used Donna, C, & Mokihana for massage as well.They do very good too.

2  Thank Joseph L
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Chairing a large event and editing a Hawaiian documentary with a screening scheduled all at the same time - I don;t recommend it. I was fried, physically and mentally. Very stuck. I had been juggling so many details on paper and in my head and could not make one more decision. Called Loya, got an appt scheduled. She asks what would you like - hour or hour and a half. Silly question - hour and a half of course. I walked (floated) out of there so clear and ready to complete my tasks. Her deep and soothing work made the world of difference. Event was successful, movie premier fun and successful. Thank you Loya, again. I highly recommend her and her work.

2  Thank Robert Z