“Went in old, came out rejuvenated!”

Angels Touch Massage Kauai
Ranked #5 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: NEW ATTRACTION: Wild Honey Massage! Special Honey serum created by a doctor & myself. You will love this skin renewal!!! You will feel like a million dollars! Angels Touch Massage is a specialized massage business whom caters to a wide variety of clientele. A variety of wonderful treatments are available including a combination of Lomi & Thai, Hot Stone, Hawaiian Lomi Lomi, Shiatsu, Energy, White Time Healing, And the luxurious Kauai Wild Honey Exotic Massage. When you want the honey treatment, hot stones, facials or body wraps, please give me advance notice.
Calgary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Went in old, came out rejuvenated!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I bought a gift certificate at a charity auction and even before I had cashed out others were telling me it was going to be a great experience.
I went in complaining of a sore lower back and knotted legs. Not only were they dealt with but a tight neck and a body tension I was not even aware of disappeared too.
I have had many massages over the years and Loya's technique was a mixture of the familiar and the new. Strong experienced hands sought out the troubles and carried them away. Treat yourself to an hour of bliss from this knowledgeable and caring healer.

3 Thank Gordon E

Wailua, Hawaii, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Most Wonderful Massage”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

In 40 years of Chiropractic practice I have experienced many different types of bodywork/massage work. I enjoy them all. But I found Loya's work to be exceptional. Her hands are strong and precise, her heart and mind clear and focused and her desire for people to function at their highest level exceptional. She just "knew" when & where to go easy or hard. I had the deepest sleep that night and woke up so refreshed.
I highly recommend Loya - you will be touched by an angel!

Visited January 2013