“Father & Son”

Experienced Shooter Packages
Ranked #1 of 5 Fun & Games in Lihue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come enjoy Kauai's newest sport! Sporting Clays is a very popular sport where 12 and 20 gauge shot guns are used to shoot flying clay targets or "clay pigeons". It is one of the fastest growing and SAFEST sports in the US and it is now available on Kauai! New and Novice shooters are welcome to join us for a "Sporting Clays Intro" lesson. Experienced shooters can come test their skills on one of the most beautiful courses in the the world. We promise you'll have a "BLAST"!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We had a great experience both my son 13 and myself. Neither of us had shot clays before but the coaching and relaxed environment was well worth it. There was no pressure on time or succeeding so very enjoyable.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
"great afternoon"
in 7 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 24 reviews
"highly recommend this activity"
in 7 reviews
in 12 reviews
"our honeymoon"
"wailua falls"

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I had a great time the service was amazing . I found the staff very friendly and went out of there way to help and where a lot of fun. They seemed like they loved what they where doing. I have shot Thousands of rounds of trap but never had done Sporting Clays. I will make sure i come back next time I am there.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The instructor is very good, patient, and fun. My daughter was a first timer and did extremely well. She liked it so much we are trying to locate a place near home to continue learning. This took a little more time than I was expecting which isn't negative but good to know for planning purposes.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We enjoyed our lesson and our experience shooting clays. Ben, the owner is a real character. He's really smart and teaches you in a non-threatening way. We highly recommend taking a detour from the beach and spending time at this amazing place.

Let me speak about the great people here including Ben. We received some really bad news via mobile phone while there. It required us to cut our visit short and begin planning our return to the mainland. As soon as Ben realized this, he offered to help us and suggested that we keep his number and call at anytime if we needed any help including airport transportation. This guy's first class. He reduced our fee even though we did not ask and said he'd work something out if we were able to return. Ben was really helpful in a very trying time and I'll never forget his kindness.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 4, 2014

My Step-son (who at 15 had been to a shooting range once) and me (having never fired a gun in my 67 years) had a simply wonderful time at Kauai Eco Sporting Clays learning how to shoot shot guns at launched clay targets. The owner, Ben, is an excellent and enthusiastic teacher who obviously enjoys his vocation. For a Kauai attraction this one is very reasonably priced, is out in the open air, is a different kind of learning experience and is just downright fun. We had a ball and will repeat the experience on future trips to Kauai (I've been coming here for 30+ years and play to continue for many more and to add this attraction to my to do list while I'm here.)

Limited space so make reservations.

1  Thank noclvrname