“Fun for the entire family”

Kauai Sporting Clays
Experienced Shooter Packages
Ranked #1 of 4 Fun & Games in Lihue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come enjoy Kauai's newest sport! Sporting Clays is a very popular sport where 12 and 20 gauge shot guns are used to shoot flying clay targets or "clay pigeons". It is one of the fastest growing and SAFEST sports in the US and it is now available on Kauai! New and Novice shooters are welcome to join us for a "Sporting Clays Intro" lesson. Experienced shooters can come test their skills on one of the most beautiful courses in the the world. We promise you'll have a "BLAST"!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Toronto, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun for the entire family”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Ben and Andrea put us at ease from the moment we pulled up. The day was amazing for the whole family including my wife. Ben was friendly and professional, and taught us gun safety right away. His instructions were easy to follow, and we were shooting with confidence in under an hour. Our 12 year old son won't stop talking about how much fun he had.

I have never shot sporting clays before, but it was loads more fun than a gun range. There's nothing more satisfying than watching a disc blown into bits and pieces. We look forward to returning to Kauai and shooting again. I find it way more satisfying than golf. I would encourage those who have never fired a gun to go and check it out. You will be surprised by how much fun you have.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“This was the highlight of my trip.”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

the staff was excellent and safety was first and foremost. I would recommend this for everyone regardless of shooting experience. I felt completely safe and learned a lot! The combination of instruction and

Visited August 2013
“Great family thing to do.”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The owner (instructor) was fantastic. This was our first time skeet shooting and he made it extremely fun for the family and we all wanted to go back.

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great fun on Kuaui!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

As a total amateur from gun-shy Australia this was a lot of fun, i really enjoyed myself thanks to the professional outfit and entertaining tuition provided by Ben. Great little facility and was a highlight of my time spent on Kauai, I would recommended this to all types visiting Kauai!

PULL!!! **Pew** **Pew** Woooop!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“A long needed addition to the island”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Just an awesome experience from start to finish. As an avid shooter and collector of fire arms it was nice to have a place to practice technique in a sport that is not widely recognized on this island. Thank you guys for putting in so much work to get this business going. I will be a constant customer.