“A Blast”

and up
Experienced Shooter Packages
Ranked #1 of 4 Fun & Games in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: Come enjoy Kauai's newest sport! Sporting Clays is a very popular sport where 12 and 20 gauge shot guns are used to shoot flying clay targets or "clay pigeons". It is one of the fastest growing and SAFEST sports in the US and it is now available on Kauai! New and Novice shooters are welcome to join us for a "Sporting Clays Intro" lesson. Experienced shooters can come test their skills on one of the most beautiful courses in the the world. We promise you'll have a "BLAST"!!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Blast”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Ben is a great instructor. Very patient with the novices in our group.Had everyone hitting clays in no time. Wellworth it.look beautiful location. Looking forward to returning.

1 Thank T F

Geneva, Illinois
“Don't miss this one!!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Just returned from Kauai and wanted to keep our promise to let everyone know that this is one attraction that you do not want to miss! My husband and 2 teenage sons shot over 50 rounds apiece with Ben as their instructor. Ben was so welcoming and truly gave excellent instruction. He even made it competitive by keeping score which added to the fun. Our younger son was victorious over his older brother and father which made his day. You definitely get your money's worth at Eco Sporting Clays!

Dulac, Louisiana
3 attraction reviews
“Don't get any better”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Ben's a fine outstanding young man , that truly cares for his clienteles enjoyment , he makes shooting fun & educational !! If I ever take my kids & grandkids back to Kauai ,Ben's shooting range & his Fishing charter WILL be on the top of our list of things to do !!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Outside the box fun on Kauai!!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My wife and I stopped by after we saw the sign on the road after we visited Wailua Falls. They were super friendly and made us feel welcomed. My wife and were celebrating our 10 year anniversary and thought this would be a unique and fun activity while in Kauai. It was a blast. We made an appointment for the next day. I had shot clays once before but it was my wife's first time, so we did the lesson and it was worth every penny. I didn't think I needed the lesson but it was amazing what I learned in just 90 minutes. I was glad that we both did the lesson and still did plenty of shooting at the same time. I would highly recommend these guys as a fun activity to do while in Kauai. Just stop by on your way back from the falls.

Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I took my family of 4 one afternoon for something different to do while on vacation. Service was top notch. They provide everything you need to shoot. The equipment is brand new also. We met the owner Ben while we were there and he was fantastic. We had Miguel as our instructor and he was amazing. None of us had ever fired a shotgun before. My wife was very nervous but Miguel was extremely patient and helpful with all of us. He walked us through a quick safety lesson and then worked with each of us individually so we could get a feel for firing a shotgun. I have to admit we weren't very good but he just kept working with us through the entire session to help us do better. I highly recommend doing this if you have the chance.

1 Thank Jim V