Open today: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM

from $127.83
More Info
from $66.60
More Info
All reviews clay shooting great instructor shooting range experienced shooters clay pigeons great fun fun activity unique experience a lot of fun whole family safety briefing shotgun ben guns target lesson blast
Reviewed yesterday

Husband and I had a great time! Thanks Ben for all of your great instruction. For those of you reading this to decide to go and book, just do it! You won't regret it! It's fun.. And remember to keep your cheek fat on the handle, and don't blink.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went from no experience to breaking lots of clays. I really appreciate the great coaching at Kauai Sporting Clays!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was our first time to shoot clays. The instruction was excellent and the experience was awesome and safe. Definitely going to do it again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Next time in Kauai we will go back again, Maybe even several times. Great instructions and lots of fun.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

This sporting clay venue is professionally run with personable staff and owner. I shot both five stand set-ups - one slightly more challenging. The Browning Citori that was provided was brand new. All the guns in the rack were either new or very well maintained. Since I'm only 5' 2", the owner was careful to make sure I had the shortest length of pull shotgun he had available and it fit nicely. He called all the shots and gave as much guidance as I asked for during each round. It was a truly enjoyable experience.

Reviewed September 26, 2018

Took our Team here to blow some things out of the air. They all loved it and Ben made sure we all improved our skills. Great Team building, great course and even better service.

Reviewed September 17, 2018

The venue is great, Ben, the instructor/owner knows his stuff but unfortunately the gun wasn't the right fit for me. I am 5' and the other clients (woman 5'7") had same gun as me. I am not a novice with a gun but the one I had was not the right size. It was too heavy and by the end I could barely raise my arm. I ended up with a large bruise under my chin and on my shoulder and I had trouble reaching the trigger. I think if I had had the correct size gun and/or if the lesson was 1 hour instead of 2 it would have been more enjoyable. I love that Ben has this business and is educating people about how to use guns and how you can have fun with them. I would recommend the venue but just say if you are short in size I would pass on this activity.

Reviewed September 4, 2018 via mobile

5 stars just aren’t enough. What an incredible morning spent with Ben learning about, and how to, participate in sporting clays. From his amazing friendly greeting, through the thorough safety briefing, and on to our first ever shooting experience we felt valued, cared for and encouraged to succeed and enjoy the experience. Ben and Jade are special people who treat you like family from the moment you first meet them. The two hour experience was worth every penny. It is a safe, fun, challenging experience suitable for almost all members of your family. Thank you Ben for an amazing experience!

Reviewed August 23, 2018

I was happy to join my young niece's husband who I treated to his first round of skeet as my own. He was a quick learner, being an expert marksman. I followed far behind with an occasional hit that made me recognize the skill and value of our expert host in safety training. New equipment and expert guidance made the afternoon memorable,...along with the best photos we could ask for.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

I was reluctant to try shooting Clays, even though it was something I’ve always wanted to experience. Ben was an awesome instructor and I learned quickly to listen to everything he said. This is “Key” for your perfect shooting experience. I am proud to say that I did an awesome job and hit approximayely 90% of my targets!!! Thank you Ben! Julie W.