“Looking for something different to do”

Kauai Sporting Clays
Experienced Shooter Packages
Ranked #1 of 4 Fun & Games in Lihue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come enjoy Kauai's newest sport! Sporting Clays is a very popular sport where 12 and 20 gauge shot guns are used to shoot flying clay targets or "clay pigeons". It is one of the fastest growing and SAFEST sports in the US and it is now available on Kauai! New and Novice shooters are welcome to join us for a "Sporting Clays Intro" lesson. Experienced shooters can come test their skills on one of the most beautiful courses in the the world. We promise you'll have a "BLAST"!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Looking for something different to do”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I wanted to do something different on the island, so I found this recommendation from Trip Advisor to shoot clays. I convinced my wife to do this with me. We had a great time. We both have never shot before, but Ben made it safe and fun. Will definitely visit again when back on the island

Visited June 2013

Valrico, Florida, United States
“Great place!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Great place for beginners and experienced shooters alike. The staff was friendly and helpful. I'd visit again if I go back to Kauai.

New Orleans, Louisiana
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The BEST part of our trip!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Ben at Kauai Sporting Clays was INCREDIBLE! I hadn't shot a shotgun in over 20 years and Ben taught me from square one. My son, 14 yrs, shoots quite often, but going through the lessons just sharpened his knowledge even better. He also learned a few things as well. This is one activity that needs to be on the top of your list. We had a great time, and Ben just makes it more fun. He is personable and really loves his job. Totally recommend, even before a helicopter tour. Thanks for a memorable time!

San Diego, California
“A great time and a great instructor!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Spent an afternoon @ Kauai Sporting Clays on recent trip to Kauai and HIGHLY RECOMMEND it!! The owner was a FANTASTIC instructor and really appreciated his focus and safety ... as well as making sure we had a good time! We had a never-shot-a-gun and a couple of recreational enthusiasts ... and, as the instructor promised, by the end of our session, we were all regularly getting the targets. Love that the "range" is out in a slightly remote jungle-like area ... make it really relaxing & quiet considering we were shooting shot-guns! Were disappointed we did this towards the end of our trip, because we all wanted to go back for a couple more sessions. This is a MUST to put on your Kauai to-do-list!!

Kihei, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great experience!!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife surprised me with a round of clay shooting on a recent trip to Kauai, and let me tell you..... the experience was second to none!! The instructor was fantastic; knowledgeable, thorough and very patient . My wife, (who had never shot a shot gun before) had a great time as well. I can't thank the staff here enough!! We WILL be returning to Kauai Sporting clays! That's a promise!!!

Visited June 2013