“Addicting....”

Sporting Clays Intro
Ranked #1 of 4 Fun & Games in Lihue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come enjoy Kauai's newest sport! Sporting Clays is a very popular sport where 12 and 20 gauge shot guns are used to shoot flying clay targets or "clay pigeons". It is one of the fastest growing and SAFEST sports in the US and it is now available on Kauai! New and Novice shooters are welcome to join us for a "Sporting Clays Intro" lesson. Experienced shooters can come test their skills on one of the most beautiful courses in the the world. We promise you'll have a "BLAST"!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This place is so addicting...it's so much fun, you'll definitely have a blast. Ben is such great instructor with a passion of shooting sporting clays. With tips from Ben you'll be breaking clays before you know it.

This place is very professional and laid back at the same time. No need to rush your shots. You'll have a blast even if you don't hit any clays. This place is great for all levels of shooters. Even if you haven't shot a firearm before. Ben will make you feel comfortable holding and firing your first shotgun.

They have 12 gauge and 20 gauge shotguns with different lengths. These guns shoot really great.

If you are looking for a "MUST" thing to do while staying on Kauai. THIS IS IT!!!

1  Thank Junior D

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Clay shooting regularly in the UK and having travelled annually to Kauai since 2005, my husband has always said a shooting range would top off the exciting activities available on the island.
Ben ( Kauai Eco Sporting Clays Owner) set his venture up in Nov 12. Fully professional and fun! If you"ve never shot, more than worth the money for over an hours entertainment and tuition. If you're a shooter already, a bit of friendly competition.
Looking forward to another visit next year........and seeing Ben's expansion plans come to fruition.
Go have a blast!

1  Thank rabbit1971
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The newest and most fun thing to do on Kauai!!!! Ben and Andrea are the nicest people you will ever meet and they make the whole experience addicting. Ben takes the time to teach you the steps and gets you knowledgeable and confortable so you can enjoy your round whether it's your first time clay shooting or you've been doing it for years. It is a fun filled time for all ages.

1  Thank Blk_T25
Reviewed February 5, 2013

On our drive up to Wailua Falls we saw the sign for Sporting Clays on the side of the road. We thought BONUS as we had looked on the internet and found no Sporting Clays on Kauai. We were gladly mistaken as Ben had just opened up this range a few months ago.
My wife and I had shot before, but after Ben gave my wife a few pointers she improved her shot by double!!!-(But she still lost the bet and had to buy me lunch)
Ben is a great guy that will go out of his way to help you out and have fun!!
Kauai Eco Sporting Clays is a well priced for all the fun that we had.
Thanks again..we will come again!

1  Thank hoopermel
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Wifey and I saw their sign on the side of the road and decided to check them out. It had been 15+ years since I shot clays and she had never tried it so she was curious. The owners are a husband and wife team that has lived in HI for 10 years. Ben was a great instructor. He was patient and you can tell he really wants people to do well and learn something. He had my wife breaking clays by the second shot. I was doing something fundamentally wrong and he was determined to figure out what the issue was. He even called another instructor friend of his to get his opinion. We figured it out and he set up a fun competition between my wife and I.

We were in Kauai for almost a week and this was one of the most fun experiences we had. Definitely recommend it!

1  Thank GDD123