“hours are a problem it needs to be 24x7”
Review of Kauai Malasadas - CLOSED

Kauai Malasadas
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Always fresh and you can have it without sugar, it's sweet enough. It's always bitter sweet when it's not open, good for your waist line but the craving doesn't get satisfied.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We have bought dozens of her malasadas! Wonderful! So many people waiting patiently for her to open her little hut and start frying her donuts! Highly recommend them! Best malasadas on the planet!!!!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We got off the main road of our kayak trip to go get malasadas here. Be aware that the operating hours aren't specific. She seems to come in when she's ready... maybe not until 10. We didn't get to taste what I've heard are excellent malasadas.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I think I ate about 15 of these by myself. I didn't realize they were so large or I would have bought less! They are similar to the little "donuts" you'll find at a Chinese buffet but since these are fresh they taste much better. The owner was extremely nice and appreciative to us and the other customers we saw.

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Totally love this spot, nice hot fresh sugar malasadas, there so delicious and for such an awesome price, there located right by kmart in lihue!