“Aloha”

Alexander Day Spa & Salon
Ranked #2 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Lihue
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Aloha ~
I went in to get a hair cut the lady that cut my hair did a pretty good job however when I got back home washed it, it was all sticking out and not in , she took some weight off and gave me a dry cut ..
It just was not what I was looking for .. I end up cutting it and then went to
Hair appeal like I always do when my cuts are not pleasing they fix everything.
Everyone super nice, super clean and organized.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I had a facial yesterday with Natalie at Alexander Day Spa and it was awesome. Without a doubt, the best facial ever! Five stars, hands down!!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I had a lovely manicure done by Jay. Not that I did anything our entire vacation but it didn't chip!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Lucky for me Alexander Day Spa was located in my hotel so I didn't have to go far. I scheduled a 50 min. massage in one of the two beachside cabanas. It was a windy day so I appreciated the call from Amy to make sure I still wanted my massage beach front.
My massage therapist; Jove was wonderful. She found my "neck knots" quickly! We started the massage on the beach but the wind got the best of us so we had to move inside but it was still very much a pleasant experience.
Again, Amy; at the spa desk was WONDERFUL. She was so pleasant and full of Aloha happiness. She was so concerned that I have a relaxing experience. I SO Appreciate her!!!
If you are going to Kauai (and staying at the Marriott Beach Resort) I would schedule a massage by the beach from Alexander Day Spa. You'll say Ahhhhh Too!!
P.S. there are couples massages as well.