“Delivery please!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Spent the afternoon watching football and couldn't be bothered to walk for food and wanted to try something besides the usual delivery places... Rocco's hit the spot! Great crust, sauce, and toppings. We were staying in a non-gated condo near the harbor...they delivered, though not to the room.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Found this place while exploring near our hotel. It is small and not fancy, but the staff was helpful and friendly. We ordered "to go" and the wait was reasonable. The pizza was very good. Another table ordered the Caesar salad and it was huge, it would have been my whole meal.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Ordered delivery and got a cold undercooked blob of dough resembling a pizza. Vegetables on top had no flavor. The extra sauce on the pizza I asked for did not make it onto my pizza. However, the bill for $30 for a medium pizza and a salad did make it. I can't belive I'm on Kauai and wasted one night of dining out to eat a pizza that tasted worse than a $5 store bought one. This was a one time dining experience and I do not wish any harm to Roccos Pizza, but the manager needs to get his/her act in gear and fix the issue with the undercooked no taste pizza they're serving. Enough said. Hope my review helped...

1  Thank California_Wine
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Have tried Rocco's a couple of times. Thin crust. They deliver to the Marriott & Kauai Lagoons, which is how we first found them. Dropped by the restaurant once and it was empty, but the pizza is great.

My only complaint is they don't use fresh pineapple on the Hawaiian, but it's still good, as are their other pizzas

Reviewed October 14, 2013

thin crust fresh dough pizza. select variety of toppings but hits the pizza need. They use basil or oregano to give a unique taste. definately a worth a visit or delivery. try the hawaiian of course.