“Not bad, but not great...”
Review of Rocco's Pizza - CLOSED

Rocco's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on our first night in Kauai. The pizza was okay, at best, but wasn't terrible. Would probably eat there again. Was very doughie and even though it looked well done, it still tasted undercooked. The girl working was very nice. The ice cream was great, but the waffle cone tasted weird.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went there late one night after a nightly stroll. The pizza was good, but it's not what I expected. The crust was very good on it, but it was hard in places, and not what I'm used to.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

My first impression was just how nice the service was. Also, i was impressed with the side salad i saw taken to a table while we were in line. Romaine lettuce, mushrooms, bell pepper, olives and croutons. Not just a pile of ice berg lettuce. Anyway, we got the last few slices of pepperoni for the day, so it wasn't fresh, but it was okay. I wish i could have had their bbq chicken and pineapple pizza, sounded awesome.
So for a late night dinner, the price was great, fast and great service, and right across from the Marriot in Lihue. Totally worth it!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Pizza was FANTASTIC. The staff seemed not very enthused though. Tip: Getting a whole pizza instead of "By the slice" has lots of value. (You can use every penny. Food here in Kauai is expensive

Reviewed January 3, 2013

When we arrived at this establishment mid-afternoon and no one was eating there, I was a little hesitant. My family and I ordered a large pizza and it was absolutely delicious. There was something different about the crust that kept my family intrigued on why it was so different and good. The dining area was very standard - no frills. It was paper plates and plastic utensils but none of that mattered after tasting the pizza. All I can say is YUM!