“Poolside drinks & appetizers”
Review of Kalapaki Grill - CLOSED

Kalapaki Grill
Cuisines: American
Ronkonkoma, New York
“Poolside drinks & appetizers”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

The drinks are fun and the food is good. Onion rings were delish. Pub style food while poolside. You can't go wrong :)

• Visited June 2013

Bellingham, Washington
“Surprised at how tasty”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

We only ordered food once while sitting at the pool, and it was on our last day, and I must say we were missing out! I had pork tacos and my husband had a "grown up" style quesadilla, and both were very tasty! We figured the food would be just so-so at the pool and were pleasantly surprised! The drinks we ordered were always good as well!

Visited March 2014
Denton, Texas, United States
“Great Venue for Service on the Beach and Poolside”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We really enjoyed the service on the beach and poolside. It was fast and friendly. The menu was good as beach and pool fare. It really fit the occasion.

Visited February 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Service was slow”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Ordered the hot dog and Chicken Tenders, dog was great, tenders were like chicken nuggets. Was processed chicken, call what it is! Lost my order, took 30 minutes!

Visited February 2014
Dayton, Ohio
“Great Kalua Pork tacos!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This was my favorite Kalua pork during our visit. The tacos were absolutely tasty. I highly recommend them. This is a poolside restaurant, yes, it's a bit overpriced, but it's a hotel so that was expected. The food is good, the bartenders are hugely friendly and everyone will go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your snack, lunch and/or drinks. This was a great place to relax by the pool/beach and have lunch. My husband and I both enjoyed it.

• Visited January 2014