“Most terrible Service and Manager Attiutude Ever Experienced”
Review of The Feral Pig - CLOSED

The Feral Pig
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Recently on a visit, I decided to take my family off of the Marriott Resort for Breakfast here. What a terrible mistake. At the entry I was reading a newspaper clip that said they opened in August 2011 and may or may not survive was the heading. Well I hope for ever body's sake that they close shop real quick. Once finally seated by a unorganized manager, we were finally treated to a nice young hostess. After about 20 minutes we asked about our breakfast and noticed that the hostess seemed dismayed and looked puzzled at here computer and finally came back and said it would be out right away. Another 10 minutes went by so we asked again and after people looking at the computer screen were told again it would be right out. Now after 45 minutes since we entered this PIG I asked about our meal again now to the hostess and the manager. I said enough was enough and give me the bill for the coffe and juice. I was told so sorry and they would cover everything as it is now ready. OK. After waiting paiently for another 15 minutes and still nothing, We asked the manager again. This time in a snippy breply he said I cancelled it. Well after sitting for an hour, I was never so embarresed before as when we left as this manager tipped his hand to his forhead and Said in a sny remark have a great day folks!!! Go To Hell and Back,MR MANAGER and "The Ferral Pig" Close U[p shop!!!!

2  Thank Larry S
There are newer reviews for The Feral Pig

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Combine smoked pulled pork with island prime beef, melt cheddar cheese, grilled onions, and the ever amazing two slices of back fat pork! Plus home made fries! What an amazing burger!! Must get one!
Nothing like it.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Great breakfast, friendly staff, nice portions, satisified customer, and will go back

Reviewed March 27, 2012

The Feral Burger and the best bar tender on Kauai -- maybe anywhere. Tell him your favorite libation and he makes you a drink. Knocked everyone's socks off. Great fun!

Reviewed March 26, 2012

We stopped in for lunch on the recommendation from a local. So glad we stopped. Small little place but we have been here on the island 9 days now and I want to go back again on the way to the airport. Service was outstanding, food was also. I can say I have been eating fish tacos all over the island and these are ABSOLUTLY a favorite. My husband had the "feral burger" which isn't on the menu but I promise they will tell you about it whe you order. My husband rated it as one if his top burgers ever eaten. The Feral Pig is a must!! We will be back!!