“Killer pies”
Review of The Right Slice

The Right Slice
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Lihue
Dining options: Delivery
Description: The Right Slice is Kaua'i's only specialty pie shop. Featuring fresh local flavors in hand rolled butter crusts. Pot pies also available for lunch and dinner, 1 hour pre-order requested. Open M-Sat, 11-6.
San Jose, California
“Killer pies”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

If you really want awesome pies, this is the place. Without a doubt the pies here is out of this world. I had a slice of mango pie. It was loaded with chunks of fresh mangos. It was like eating the fruit with a pie crust. I only reason why I did not give it five stars is the location. It's in an industrial park area with on going construction next door. Other than that! The pies are awesome, the service is great.

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Deliciousness”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I never knew that I needed more pie in my life until I visited this lovely little shop in Lihue. My husband and I managed to fit in three pieces of pie (caramel apple, island lime, and chocolate coconut macaroon) during our trip, and each flavor was absolutely divine. We will definitely be returning to the beautiful island of Kauai as well as this shop as soon as possible!

1 Thank CHellwig
Maui, Hawaii
“Ah...it looked much better than it tasted”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Perhaps it is a matter of taste, but after drooling over the website and finally getting to taste the pies, I was disappointed. Kudos for the creative pie filling combinations but I found the crust just too thick and soft. The mango lilikoi filling was fresh and quite good - just the right amount of tart flavor. However, the tahitian lime pie filling had an unpleasant consistency. At $5.00 a slice, I couldn't afford to sample any more. Ah...while I love the concept of an entire bakery dedicated to pies, I just wish they were a little more special. Certainly not in my top 10 list.

Cleveland, Ohio
“To Pie For”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Never thought our family would be so excited about pies. Stopped at the business location for our first taste, then sampled some more again at an art walk later in the week. Felt like we were pie stalkers.

Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are pies

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Gnocchi5
Mesa
“Best pie ever!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

2 pot pies for dinner and 4 slices of pie for desert. This is a place you want to find. Yummy and light. Blueberry Colada is my favorite The service here is outstanding too!

2 Thank robin6320

Been to The Right Slice? Share your experiences!