“Intensely Therapeutic Massage, Left Me Extremely Relaxed & Energized”

Natural Healing Massage
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Lihue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have same time couple massage. Patrick is an well credited masseur. specializing in Deep tissue, sports, therapeutic massages, as well as structural integration. Patrick can also do outcalls. 1hr Massage $100/ 1.5 hr Massage $150/ 2hr Massage $200 Cupping Therapy/Massage 1hr. $120/ 1.5hr. $170/ 2hr. $225 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!! Rejuvenate, Relax and Be Healthy "The Best Massage in Kauai"! About Us: HOME BASED BUSINESS. With private massage studio and waiting room and ample private parking. Our business was officially established in Kauai, Hawaii in 1994 after completing massage certification program. My knowledge of healing arts goes back to my childhood in the Philippines where my grandfather of Chinese descent taught me the ancient art of Hilot combined with Chinese techniques which he inherited from the old country. I attended healing arts and massage school in Manila, where I graduated with top honors and worked in some of the major spas before leaving for Hawaii where I established my own private business in the Island of Kauai. I use very unique techniques which I learned from my grand father and my very own that I have developed throughout the years.Enjoy delicious coffees, teas and WIFI free for you & family while waiting.Kauai's best massage
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Similiarly to what many others noted, Mylene knew exactly where I needed the most attention and how much pressure was necessary to loosen and unblock various issues throughout my body. She was very strong and thorough. My daughter and I left her feeling extremely relaxed, and at the same time energized! She is a very sweet and sincere lady that goes beyond caring for her clients than with just her hands.

She made my daughter and I feel very comfortable and made some intuitive suggestions about ways we could improve our relationship with each-other which was perfect, since one of the main reasons my husband sent us on a trip to Kauai was to help my her and I bond, and share a sort of weekend retreat in Paradise where it would be about just me and my daughter spending time together away from my 3 other little ones (she's a teenager.) Mylene definitley contributed to just that, adding to one of the many cherished memories my daughter and I will forever share together.

God Bless!

1  Thank Olivia_Rose_K

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I found a way to improve paradise. Mylene brings her expertise to her massage in a way that I've never before experienced. Being a classical musician has it's downsides with upper back, neck and shoulder joint and muscle issues. Mylene seemed to have X-Ray vision to immediately find the issues. Mylene went the extra mile to assure that all of my problems were addressed and relieved. After completing my wonderful massage, I felt better than I had in years. Mylene will be on my visit list every time I return to Kauai.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Deep, thorough, truly relaxing....This my second stop on our first morning in Hawaii, right after eating breakfast at Tip Top. It was the ultimate way to kick off a week in paradise. I have had many massages and this is by far the best!
Conveniently it is just a few blocks from Costco in Lihue, which you need to hit on your first day in Kauai anyway!

1  Thank Rob D
Reviewed May 30, 2014

Mylene's extraordinary intuitive sense is unique. Her massage opened up all my joints and made moving again so much easier, I felt renewed. I experienced her natural healing massage twice on our visit to Kauai. Thankfully Mylene was able to accommodate me on short notice.
She is a most kind, caring & spiritual individual, in tune to a persons Karma.
My back was very tight from the mainland flight to Kauai. Soon after a massage treatment, I was able to move freely. Be sure to call ahead for an appointment. And special thanks to Mylene & her husband Georgio for showing us their organic aquaponics garden. In their garden they raise fish, organic herbs & produce for their own consumption. Truly an independent & unique way to assure ones own food is not chemically tainted!
Georgio conducts training classes in Aquaponics. Thank you Mylene & Georgio for opening your garden to us & for your kind hospitality. The mint was so very tasty!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Thanks to the accurate reviews here, I found Mylene. Great deep tissue massage. I would definitely go back, and may before this trip is done.