“Super massage”

Natural Healing Massage
Ranked #1 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Lihue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have same time couple massage. Patrick is an well credited masseur. specializing in Deep tissue, sports, therapeutic massages, as well as structural integration. Patrick can also do outcalls. 1hr Massage $100/ 1.5 hr Massage $150/ 2hr Massage $200 Cupping Therapy/Massage 1hr. $120/ 1.5hr. $170/ 2hr. $225 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!! Rejuvenate, Relax and Be Healthy "The Best Massage in Kauai"! About Us: HOME BASED BUSINESS. With private massage studio and waiting room and ample private parking. Our business was officially established in Kauai, Hawaii in 1994 after completing massage certification program. My knowledge of healing arts goes back to my childhood in the Philippines where my grandfather of Chinese descent taught me the ancient art of Hilot combined with Chinese techniques which he inherited from the old country. I attended healing arts and massage school in Manila, where I graduated with top honors and worked in some of the major spas before leaving for Hawaii where I established my own private business in the Island of Kauai. I use very unique techniques which I learned from my grand father and my very own that I have developed throughout the years.Enjoy delicious coffees, teas and WIFI free for you & family while waiting.Kauai's best massage
Chapin, South Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super massage”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Thanks to the accurate reviews here, I found Mylene. Great deep tissue massage. I would definitely go back, and may before this trip is done.

Visited April 2014

Kirkland, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“It's true the best massage ever”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I was a little nervous going for a massage in an unknown neighborhood but once I met Mylene I knew everything was okay. I only wish I hadn't waited till the end of my vacation to have a massage-I was so relaxed. Great techniques.
Thanks

Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Massage Ever!!!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Mylene truly has magic hands.We were in Kauai for 10 days this year and 10 days last year and visited her twice on both trips.Mylene is a very special and caring lady,and makes you feel like a new person after her massage. A must to visit, when in Kauai.Thank you , Cheryl and Chris, Florida.

Visited April 2014
Princeville, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best massage ever!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

I was in kauai for 3 weeks with my mother and my husband came for 1 week went last year to Mylene so went 2 x words cannot describe how fantastic Mylene is. My husband has had problems with his back and knee for about 9 months after her massage treatment and he had cupping also the next day he told me he could walk to lihue and we were staying in princeville. I was impressed. Do yourself a favor and get a massage you will go back everytime your on kauai

lihue
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A relaxing visit”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

A small but comfortable massage place in the residential area who offers great discount to Kamaina's. I brought my girlfriend over for a treat. A lady welcomed us in and offered keurig coffee which was just what I needed. She was a certified massage therapist who is really good at what she does. My girlfriend enjoyed the therapy throughoutlay which made me really happy. Will definitely visit again.