“Best deep tissue massage ever”

Natural Healing Massage
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Lihue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have same time couple massage. Patrick is an well credited masseur. specializing in Deep tissue, sports, therapeutic massages, as well as structural integration. Patrick can also do outcalls. 1hr Massage $100/ 1.5 hr Massage $150/ 2hr Massage $200 Cupping Therapy/Massage 1hr. $120/ 1.5hr. $170/ 2hr. $225 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!! Rejuvenate, Relax and Be Healthy "The Best Massage in Kauai"! About Us: HOME BASED BUSINESS. With private massage studio and waiting room and ample private parking. Our business was officially established in Kauai, Hawaii in 1994 after completing massage certification program. My knowledge of healing arts goes back to my childhood in the Philippines where my grandfather of Chinese descent taught me the ancient art of Hilot combined with Chinese techniques which he inherited from the old country. I attended healing arts and massage school in Manila, where I graduated with top honors and worked in some of the major spas before leaving for Hawaii where I established my own private business in the Island of Kauai. I use very unique techniques which I learned from my grand father and my very own that I have developed throughout the years.Enjoy delicious coffees, teas and WIFI free for you & family while waiting.Kauai's best massage
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Mylene's deep tissue massage was simply the best I have ever experienced in my life and was a highlight of my stay in Kauai. I was quite sore from the very long trip to get to Kauai as well as the intense hiking we were doing during our vacation there. She has amazing hands and a real gift for massage altogether, to the point that I went twice! I agree with others that you will feel completely comfortable in the dedicated massage space in her home because it's clean, and completely private. I have paid more for a "spa" environment but have never had such a good massage. I would highly recommend that you schedule a massage with her for the first or second day after you arrive if travelling leaves you feeling sore and /or you know you will be arriving feeling fairly stressed. You will be very glad you did!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I recieved a massage today from Mylene, it was so relaxing. After reading all of the wonderful reviews Mylene has recieved, I decided to make an appointment with her, and I am glad I did! Her massage techinque is like no body else that I have ever went to, she really knows how to massage! Will definately go see her again. Thanks, Lyrisen

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I received a massage from Mylene twice while in Kauai and she is nothing short of amazing. I get massage weekly and also see a chiropractor but have never had a massage like this before. My joints felt so open after the massage and lower back pain that had been steadily creeping up on me over the last few months was relieved with a combination of massage and stretching. I continue to do the stretches she showed me. Mylene has an ability to literally "read" your body to determine what needs work and how it needs to be massaged to relieve the root cause of the issue. I have never had someone work on my joints and connection points like she did and the result was truly relaxing as she has a firm but gentle touch. Thank-you Mylene for your wonderful healing massage. You are a beautiful person with an amazing gift.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Mahalo Mylene! Your hands were better than the physical therapist at home. Mylene managed to work out all my lower back problems without one whine from me, and I was pain free for the rest of my visit .

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I am a massage therapist myself and was so happy to find Mylene to work on me during my trip. She puts real Hawaiian spirit in her treatments.
Thanks, Nicole