“You Won't Be Disappointed!”

Natural Healing Massage
Ranked #1 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Lihue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have same time couple massage. Patrick is an well credited masseur. specializing in Deep tissue, sports, therapeutic massages, as well as structural integration. Patrick can also do outcalls. 1hr Massage $100/ 1.5 hr Massage $150/ 2hr Massage $200 Cupping Therapy/Massage 1hr. $120/ 1.5hr. $170/ 2hr. $225 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!! Rejuvenate, Relax and Be Healthy "The Best Massage in Kauai"! About Us: HOME BASED BUSINESS. With private massage studio and waiting room and ample private parking. Our business was officially established in Kauai, Hawaii in 1994 after completing massage certification program. My knowledge of healing arts goes back to my childhood in the Philippines where my grandfather of Chinese descent taught me the ancient art of Hilot combined with Chinese techniques which he inherited from the old country. I attended healing arts and massage school in Manila, where I graduated with top honors and worked in some of the major spas before leaving for Hawaii where I established my own private business in the Island of Kauai. I use very unique techniques which I learned from my grand father and my very own that I have developed throughout the years.Enjoy delicious coffees, teas and WIFI free for you & family while waiting.Kauai's best massage
Chandler
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“You Won't Be Disappointed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

I found Mylene by scanning the massage reviews on Trip Advisor. She had such great reviews I was so excited to be able to book an appointment! Mylene's massage studio is a very comfortable and soothing environment. She gave me a Hilot massage, which is an ancient Filipino method that she learned from her Great Grandfather. It was so amazing! She was "spot on" with where my areas of discontent were!!! I felt so completely relaxed when she was done! I wished I had booked a longer massage or that I could come back for another massage, but I was leaving the Island the next day! I have had massages at the Grand Hyatt, Waimea Hideaway Spa, and others, and they do not compare to the massage I had from Mylene!! You won't be disappointed if you have a massage from Mylene!! I can't wait to come back next year and have another one...only this time - a longer one!!!

Barb A. (Arizona)

Visited August 2013

Lihue
“Relaxing/Invigorating Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Mylene has a different touch that you can not experience anywhere else. Best of the best massage I've experienced.
Del A.

Visited April 2013
Lihue
“The Best Therapeutic Massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

I have been going to Mylene for the last 10 years. I always return because she knows how to get to the core of the pain. My recent massage I was in such terrible pain from a hip injury and she knew exactly how to massage it. She released the pain by not only by massage but stretching and elongating my muscles back. She has an innate connection when you describe what your pain is. This is a rare trait. She truly is gifted. I would highly recommend Mylene. Much Aloha! Yolanda

Visited July 2013
3 attraction reviews
“Blissful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Based on all the trip advisor reviews I booked a massage with Mylene. Her space, located in her home, is clean and professional, with a separate entrance and a small waiting room. My massage was so relaxing and therapeutic. Mylene listened to me and hit all my sore spots (I'm a runner and IT bands are always tender.). I highly highly recommend Natural Healing Massage.

Visited April 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“The most amazing healing massage! Highlight of my trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

I am so grateful to Mylene for relieving me of the aches and pains from the tight muscles and cramping from a 7 hr flight from Phoenix to Lihue. She is a gifted and a wonderful healer. After she relaxed my body she released the energy and blood flow around my recent back injury and also my life long left hip injury. She Showed me how I could help myself with stretching the hip. She really honors her Chinese healing ancestry. I felt so blessed to get to know her and consider her a dear friend for life. She allowed me to enjoy my 9 days vacation celebrating my 50 year anniversary with my husband and our son and his family with 2 little grandkids. I was able to have 2 massages from Mylene 1-1/2 and 2 hours long in her peaceful home/studio full of positive energy. I wish each reader of my review the same wonderful experience. Mahalo!

Visited July 2013