“seniors paradise”

Natural Healing Massage
Ranked #1 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Lihue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have same time couple massage. Patrick is an well credited masseur. specializing in Deep tissue, sports, therapeutic massages, as well as structural integration. Patrick can also do outcalls. 1hr Massage $100/ 1.5 hr Massage $150/ 2hr Massage $200 Cupping Therapy/Massage 1hr. $120/ 1.5hr. $170/ 2hr. $225 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!! Rejuvenate, Relax and Be Healthy "The Best Massage in Kauai"! About Us: HOME BASED BUSINESS. With private massage studio and waiting room and ample private parking. Our business was officially established in Kauai, Hawaii in 1994 after completing massage certification program. My knowledge of healing arts goes back to my childhood in the Philippines where my grandfather of Chinese descent taught me the ancient art of Hilot combined with Chinese techniques which he inherited from the old country. I attended healing arts and massage school in Manila, where I graduated with top honors and worked in some of the major spas before leaving for Hawaii where I established my own private business in the Island of Kauai. I use very unique techniques which I learned from my grand father and my very own that I have developed throughout the years.Enjoy delicious coffees, teas and WIFI free for you & family while waiting.Kauai's best massage
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We have known Mylene for many years and there is no hesitation where we will go when we have back problems or any other pains in our body that need a good massage. Mylene is the place to go. She is not only the best masseuse, but by listening to her stories about her life and her believes and positive thoughts, you feel like a young person again after a one hour massage. Mylene is a wonderful and interesting woman. I went to see her with a bad back ache today and it was a fantastic experience. And, of course, no more pain! Thank you Mylene!

There are newer reviews for Natural Healing Massage

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Thank you Mylene. I arrived on the island with a painful backache and searched yelp for a massage and it came up with Mylene! I saw her TripAdvisor ratings also and knew she was the one to call! So glad I did...I highly recommend this amazing woman! Excellent hour long massage!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I had my first 1 hour & 1/2 Deep Tissue in Mylene's modest but impeccably clean home studio, atop a very comfortable table. I know a handful of talented therapists on Kauai but Mylene's technique is by far the best suited for my usual problem areas. I believe that some people are simply born healers and believe this to be true about Mylene. I am still trying to fathom how this beautiful petite woman can muster up such commanding hand/finger strength- SHE JUST DOES and I write that without exaggeration! For me, however, its not just pressure, but also where to concentrate it & Mylene intuitively KNOWS where to focus on. I cannot end this review without commenting on my impression of Mylene - this is a healer who has knowledge and dedication to her healing art and health. She radiates all kinds of beautiful, healthful and compassionate energy. I just have to share how much I appreciate the compassion.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Mylene came highly recommended by a friend so I knew I had to schedule an appointment during our vacation. Wow, what a treat! She was quick to assess tight areas, knowledgeable and very personable. I also scheduled an appointment for my 17 year old daughter and it was her first massage. Not only did she love it, Mylene helped her understand how to better manage a skin condition she has had the last couple years. After her treatment her skin was visibly improved and she sent us out the door with a special little concoction to continue the care. My daughter thinks she is a miracle worker and I tend to agree. We will definitely schedule again when we return! No one compares on the mainland.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Mylene is gifted in the healing art of massage. She can open up blood to flow in my trouble spots with out any special instruction. Truth is I am more alive and a better person, in spirit and health after a session with Mylene. Her grandfather was a healer and she was raised by him and blessed to absorb his knowledge and is on a life quest to grow and expand her awareness of healing and helping others. Lucky are we!! I have started competing sports at age 60, and before and after any event Mylene helps me be more in synch with the mind/body of an athlete. Exercise is good and life is FUN AFTER ALL!