“Wow - she lives up to all of her reviews!”

Natural Healing Massage
Ranked #1 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Lihue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have same time couple massage. Patrick is an well credited masseur. specializing in Deep tissue, sports, therapeutic massages, as well as structural integration. Patrick can also do outcalls. 1hr Massage $100/ 1.5 hr Massage $150/ 2hr Massage $200 Cupping Therapy/Massage 1hr. $120/ 1.5hr. $170/ 2hr. $225 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!! Rejuvenate, Relax and Be Healthy "The Best Massage in Kauai"! About Us: HOME BASED BUSINESS. With private massage studio and waiting room and ample private parking. Our business was officially established in Kauai, Hawaii in 1994 after completing massage certification program. My knowledge of healing arts goes back to my childhood in the Philippines where my grandfather of Chinese descent taught me the ancient art of Hilot combined with Chinese techniques which he inherited from the old country. I attended healing arts and massage school in Manila, where I graduated with top honors and worked in some of the major spas before leaving for Hawaii where I established my own private business in the Island of Kauai. I use very unique techniques which I learned from my grand father and my very own that I have developed throughout the years.Enjoy delicious coffees, teas and WIFI free for you & family while waiting.Kauai's best massage
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I found Mylene here on TripAdvisor while in Kauai for the week. My friend and I wanted to get massages while on vacation and didn't feel like getting one at the resort. I read all of the reviews and we decided to book back to back massages. In short, we liked it so much that we felt guilty and booked our husbands to come get massages the next day! She was amazing and was strong without being painful. She moved me around and stretched things like I've never had in a massage before! One thing to note, she works out of her house which I didn't realize so it was a little odd when we first pulled up to the address. But, it's very clean, and well worth the effort to find her!!

There are newer reviews for Natural Healing Massage

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I arrived in Lihue with a stiff neck and sore back, which had plagued me for a few weeks, and which were made worse by the airplane flight.

We chose Mylene based on the Tripadvisor reviews. We were delighted to find her. She is a lovely person. Both my wife and I both felt much better after our massages and will definitely return on our next trip.

I suggest that you make your appointment at the beginning of your trip so that you have the time to go back before your vacation ends.

1  Thank bunkhedena
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I received one of the best massages from Mylene. She had strong hands, yet was sensitive and intuitive with my body. I have chronic back problems and had a sore shoulder and felt a whole lot better after my session with her. She has a healing presence about herself which is felt through her wonderful massage. I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

What a treat it was to find Mylene, quite by "accident" (I don't think so), and be able to avail of her skilled, healing hands and beautiful spirit before we left Kauai! I was looking for something to do on our last day on the island and happened upon Natural Healing Massage on Tripadvisor. Mylene returned my call within an hour and generously agreed to provide back-to-back massages to my husband and me on very short notice and before we were to board a plane for our return to the east coast. We were most grateful to her as we were both suffering from extreme muscle tightness following ten days of surfing (him) and a shoulder injury (me). The massages were excellent and we feel blessed to have closed our Kauai vacation by meeting such a kind and authentic person. I would not hesitate to recommend Mylene.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I had a really great deep tissue massage from head to toe. My whole body feels relaxed and all my muscles are looser. Had a lot of pains and tightness in my muscles from football season and now its like I am fully recovered. I recommend all athletes to pay a visit. You won't regret it.