“Excellent massage!”

Natural Healing Massage
Ranked #1 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Lihue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have same time couple massage. Patrick is an well credited masseur. specializing in Deep tissue, sports, therapeutic massages, as well as structural integration. Patrick can also do outcalls. 1hr Massage $100/ 1.5 hr Massage $150/ 2hr Massage $200 Cupping Therapy/Massage 1hr. $120/ 1.5hr. $170/ 2hr. $225 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!! Rejuvenate, Relax and Be Healthy "The Best Massage in Kauai"! About Us: HOME BASED BUSINESS. With private massage studio and waiting room and ample private parking. Our business was officially established in Kauai, Hawaii in 1994 after completing massage certification program. My knowledge of healing arts goes back to my childhood in the Philippines where my grandfather of Chinese descent taught me the ancient art of Hilot combined with Chinese techniques which he inherited from the old country. I attended healing arts and massage school in Manila, where I graduated with top honors and worked in some of the major spas before leaving for Hawaii where I established my own private business in the Island of Kauai. I use very unique techniques which I learned from my grand father and my very own that I have developed throughout the years.Enjoy delicious coffees, teas and WIFI free for you & family while waiting.Kauai's best massage
Lihue, Hawaii
“Excellent massage!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I received one of the best massages from Mylene. She had strong hands, yet was sensitive and intuitive with my body. I have chronic back problems and had a sore shoulder and felt a whole lot better after my session with her. She has a healing presence about herself which is felt through her wonderful massage. I will definitely be going back.

Montclair, New Jersey
“Best close to a vacation ever!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

What a treat it was to find Mylene, quite by "accident" (I don't think so), and be able to avail of her skilled, healing hands and beautiful spirit before we left Kauai! I was looking for something to do on our last day on the island and happened upon Natural Healing Massage on Tripadvisor. Mylene returned my call within an hour and generously agreed to provide back-to-back massages to my husband and me on very short notice and before we were to board a plane for our return to the east coast. We were most grateful to her as we were both suffering from extreme muscle tightness following ten days of surfing (him) and a shoulder injury (me). The massages were excellent and we feel blessed to have closed our Kauai vacation by meeting such a kind and authentic person. I would not hesitate to recommend Mylene.

Visited December 2012
“Overall best massage I ever got.”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I had a really great deep tissue massage from head to toe. My whole body feels relaxed and all my muscles are looser. Had a lot of pains and tightness in my muscles from football season and now its like I am fully recovered. I recommend all athletes to pay a visit. You won't regret it.

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“my first review anywhere and it is a rave!!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

i just visited Kauai and had the good fortune to schedule a massage with Mylene, pictured above.

i have had perhaps two thousand massages in my lifetime, and am certified myself in several disciplines, as i have been challenged with some serious and chronic pain and health issues this lifetime.
Mylene is perhaps the most gifted massage therapist i have ever experienced. she is an incredibly sensitive powerful and healing presence. please try her. if you only want a sports massage deep tissue, she is amazing, and if you are open to a healing experience, you will find it.
she works in a modest and lovely and clean home near Lihue. she is sweet and smart and trust me, she has a real gift. i hope to send appreciative clients her way. she deserves it, and you will be very happy with her. aloha

Issaquah, Washington
“Treat Yourself”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed everything about this massage. I like it fairly deep and she hit those spots. Clean and convenient location to South shore and the Eastside.

Visited November 2012