“Great Massage”

Natural Healing Massage
Ranked #1 of 10 Spas & Wellness in Lihue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have same time couple massage. Patrick is an well credited masseur. specializing in Deep tissue, sports, therapeutic massages, as well as structural integration. Patrick can also do outcalls. 1hr Massage $100/ 1.5 hr Massage $150/ 2hr Massage $200 Cupping Therapy/Massage 1hr. $120/ 1.5hr. $170/ 2hr. $225 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!! Rejuvenate, Relax and Be Healthy "The Best Massage in Kauai"! About Us: HOME BASED BUSINESS. With private massage studio and waiting room and ample private parking. Our business was officially established in Kauai, Hawaii in 1994 after completing massage certification program. My knowledge of healing arts goes back to my childhood in the Philippines where my grandfather of Chinese descent taught me the ancient art of Hilot combined with Chinese techniques which he inherited from the old country. I attended healing arts and massage school in Manila, where I graduated with top honors and worked in some of the major spas before leaving for Hawaii where I established my own private business in the Island of Kauai. I use very unique techniques which I learned from my grand father and my very own that I have developed throughout the years.Enjoy delicious coffees, teas and WIFI free for you & family while waiting.Kauai's best massage
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Mylene really knows how to read the body and hit the spots that need it the most. Your location is very convenient. The massage room is air-conditioned. This was amazing especially on a hot day! Thank you!

kauaibestmassage, Owner at Natural Healing Massage, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Aloha J!
Thank you for your sincere words! I hope you are feeling better, happier & lots of abundance & good health!
Mahalo,
Mylene

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Deep tissue, pressure point massage with some stretching. I felt great afterwards. Truly excellent massage.

kauaibestmassage, Owner at Natural Healing Massage, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Aloha!
Thank you for your kind words.
Until next time! You take care!
Always,
Mylene

Reviewed October 11, 2012

From my 2 experiences Mylene is the best person for a massage. She met all my need toward my pain in migraines, carpal tunnel, tennis elbow to hip pain. So far the best massage person I experienced. I would recommend you to try out her expertise.

Maile

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I had my first massage at Natural Healing Massage by Mylene. She is an excellent masseuse who knows how to get the kinks out of the body. She is very kind and knows what she is doing. I am going to Mylene to get relief from some heavy duty medicine that I have to take for a health issue. With her hands -- she knows exactly where to touch to help release blocked areas. I found that her foot massage and back massage helped to take away the fatique and nausea which I was having. I will definitely go back to Mylene's Natural Healing Massage again because she helped me feel better and lighter. It is an excellent investment to have a regular massage from Mylene for better health, stress relief, and ofcourse relaxation.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Natural Healing Massage is the best place to go on Kauai for a massage. Mylene obviously knows her stuff and has very reasonable rates. Seriously, she has the grip of Superwoman and can give an incredibly deep massage.

If you're looking for a sports massage she's probably the best in the state, not just the Island. I have chronic pain in my neck and back from sitting at a computer all day, then bending over weeds all evening. I've had about a dozen appointments with Mylene and she has consistently brought immediate and lasting relief to those muscles. I stand taller and walk smoother after every visit.

Thanks Mylene! The world would be a better place if we could all go to Natural Healing Massage.