“Rejuvenating and Relaxing Massage...”

Natural Healing Massage
Ranked #1 of 9 Spas & Wellness in Lihue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have same time couple massage. Patrick is an well credited masseur. specializing in Deep tissue, sports, therapeutic massages, as well as structural integration. Patrick can also do outcalls. 1hr Massage $100/ 1.5 hr Massage $150/ 2hr Massage $200 Cupping Therapy/Massage 1hr. $120/ 1.5hr. $170/ 2hr. $225 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!!! Rejuvenate, Relax and Be Healthy "The Best Massage in Kauai"! About Us: HOME BASED BUSINESS. With private massage studio and waiting room and ample private parking. Our business was officially established in Kauai, Hawaii in 1994 after completing massage certification program. My knowledge of healing arts goes back to my childhood in the Philippines where my grandfather of Chinese descent taught me the ancient art of Hilot combined with Chinese techniques which he inherited from the old country. I attended healing arts and massage school in Manila, where I graduated with top honors and worked in some of the major spas before leaving for Hawaii where I established my own private business in the Island of Kauai. I use very unique techniques which I learned from my grand father and my very own that I have developed throughout the years.Enjoy delicious coffees, teas and WIFI free for you & family while waiting.Kauai's best massage
Lihue, Hawaii, United States
“Rejuvenating and Relaxing Massage...”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Mylene is a very well rounded masseuse. I would strongly recommend her for all types of massages. She makes me feel very comfortable making sure she is using the right pressure for my needs. I have been going to her regularly and my experience at every visit is very rejuvenating and relaxing...Her prices are very affordable for the professional service she provides. Mylene is very skillful in different types of techniques according to your needs. She is very knowledgeable and senses the origin of the pain areas. This is the best massage so far on the island of Kaua'i.

Visited August 2012

Koloa
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Mylene is an awesome massage therapist, so apt at getting to the source of sore teired muscles!
If you want a real massage and all the benefits therein, Mylene is the person to see. Conveniently located in Puhi.
Mahalo, Laurie LaRoque

Oahu, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“best massage in hawaii”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

i been going to Mylene for 8 years and still fly back from Oahu bi-weekly to experience the best massage in Hawaii. She can do sports massage to lomi lomi style very professional and is outstanding she does a dual role massage and almost like a chiorpractor releves all your mucles and stress in a relaxing enivorment. you wont be dissappointed and stretches you out

jonathan
Waikiki, oahu

3 Thank jonathan808
, Owner at Natural Healing Massage, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Aloha Jonathan!

Thank you for your beautiful review. Till next time..
Take care,
mylene
“Great massage!”
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

After reading other tripadvisor reviews decided to call and see if Mylene could accomodate a massage the next day. She promptly called back to let us know she could fit us in.

Hers is a one woman shop in her residence, but it was clean and there was a place for my husband to wait. She gave a great massage and is very knowledgeable about healing. I told her i was stressed and she gave some good tips for staying calm.

Would definately recommend her services, well worth the price (which is half of what you can expect to pay at one of the resorts). If you're thinking about a massage, look no further!

, Owner at Natural Healing Massage, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Aloha From Kauai!
Thank you for your beautiful review....hope you & your family are doing fantastic!

All the best to you & lots of MAHALOS!
Mylene
Kekaha, Hawaii
“Kauai1673 Wonderful massage....must do!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This is one of the best massages that I have received in my life. Mylene does a wonderful job and knows just how much or little pressure is required to get an optimum effect. I would recommend anyone with deep muscle, tension or headaches to visit Natural Healing Massage to give you back the mobility and peace that you desire.