“Nice Sports Bar with Good Food & Service”

Rob's Good Times Grill
Ranked #11 of 120 Restaurants in Lihue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
San Rafael, California
“Nice Sports Bar with Good Food & Service”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

My husband and I went to this sports bar on a sunday afternoon for lunch. The restaurant is located in a little shopping center in the middle of town. Not much to see on the outside, but inside is charming and full of big TVs for sports viewing. Not a bad seat in the house. I ordered the french dip and my husband had a sushi roll. Both were very good and fresh. They have quite a few beers on tap and quite an extensive menu. We will definately go back again.

• Visited September 2011

The Beach FLA
“Love going to this place”
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Excellent food, drinks, service, atmosphere etc. Mostly local's hanging out here at this clean and spacious sports-bar which I think is a great thing. We felt quite welcome on arrival and felt quite full on departure.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Lovin_Longflight
Kingman, Arizona
“Lively Atmosphere, Great Food, Excellent Service”
Reviewed May 26, 2011

Imagine a lively atmosphere with great food and excellent service. In your dreams? It’s all yours at Rob’s Good Times Grill! Not surprisingly, Rob’s was filled, almost to capacity, when my husband and I arrived. We sat down at the counter, but after another party left, we requested their booth. No problem. We were seated immediately, and the manager (or owner) even made sure our table was clean. Our waiter was friendly and efficient, ensuring that our drinks were always filled. My husband ordered fish and chips, and I ordered tempura shrimp. We didn’t have to wait long for our food, and both meals were delicious, down to the salad, fries, and rice. This wasn’t our first visit to Rob’s. We have been impressed with this restaurant before, and we were not disappointed. There are so many great things going for Rob’s. I believe this is one of the best restaurants on the island: fun atmosphere, reasonably priced menu items, and a commitment to making their customers happy.

• Visited May 2011