The hotel is really a 2.75 Star. Staff is excellent but ... Liue is not the best location for good weather. The south at Poipu or north to Princeville has more sun and warmer temps. The hotel - Kauai Beach Resort - is dated,even though the reviews say it was remodeled in 2007 - that was 8 years ago. (Most hotels are remodeled every 7 years.)
The cost is less here and the bar food is good. Rent a car at the airport and see the island, visit other beaches during the day and enjoy the fact you are saving a little while enjoying Kauai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kauai Beach Resort is a beautiful Hawaiian plantation-style resort situated oceanfront on 25 lush acres of Kauai's longest exploring and strolling beach. Guests enjoy stylish accommodations with modern day amenities and Hawaiian ambiance. In a convenient location close to the airport, shopping, and championship golf, the hotel also offers FREE airport shuttle service, 2 restaurants, a lounge, entertainment, 4 pool areas, a 75-foot lava tube water slide, a 24/7 fitness center, spa, business center, meeting rooms, a ballroom, and parking is a $25/daily fee. A daily resort fee includes WiFi internet access, and more. Experience the best in island hospitality and charm of Hawaii when staying at the Kauai Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kauai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Beach Resort - An Aqua Boutique Hotel Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Hotel
- Hilton Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Resort
- Lihue Hilton
- Kauai Beach Resort HI