Unfortunately the weather wasn't great but everything else about our short stay was very pleasant. We had a pool view room and it was very nice. Maybe old fashioned Hawaiian decor but that was part of the charm. Food was very good at the Driftwood bar and grill and the Shutters Bar. Drinks were good and a reasonable price.
Pool area was really nice and easy to get a lounge chair. Just a lovely ambience and all the staff were delightful. Definitely visit again.
Be prepared to be woken by roosters anytime from 2am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kauai Beach Resort is a beautiful Hawaiian plantation-style resort situated oceanfront on 25 lush acres of Kauai's longest exploring and strolling beach. This hotel features stylish vintage accommodations with modern day amenities and Hawaiian ambience and is conveniently located close to the airport, shopping, championship golf and more. The hotel also offers complimentary airport shuttle service, 2 restaurants, lounge, entertainment, 4 pools, 75-foot lava tube water slide, fitness center, spa, business center, meeting rooms and ballroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Kauai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Beach Resort - An Aqua Boutique Hotel Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Hotel
- Hilton Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Resort
- Lihue Hilton
- Kauai Beach Resort HI