Unfortunately the weather wasn't great but everything else about our short stay was very pleasant. We had a pool view room and it was very nice. Maybe old fashioned Hawaiian decor but that was part of the charm. Food was very good at the Driftwood bar and grill and the Shutters Bar. Drinks were good and a reasonable price.
Pool area was really nice and easy to get a lounge chair. Just a lovely ambience and all the staff were delightful. Definitely visit again.
Be prepared to be woken by roosters anytime from 2am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kauai Beach Resort is a beautiful Hawaiian plantation-style resort situated oceanfront on 25 lush acres of Kauai's longest exploring and strolling beach. Guests enjoy stylish accommodations with modern day amenities and Hawaiian ambiance. In a convenient location close to the airport, shopping, and championship golf, the hotel also offers FREE airport shuttle service, 2 restaurants, a lounge, entertainment, 4 pool areas, a 75-foot lava tube water slide, a 24/7 fitness center, spa, business center, meeting rooms, a ballroom, and parking is a $25/daily fee. A daily resort fee includes WiFi internet access, and more. Experience the best in island hospitality and charm of Hawaii when staying at the Kauai Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, TravelUp, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Kauai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Beach Resort - An Aqua Boutique Hotel Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Hotel
- Hilton Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Resort
- Lihue Hilton
- Kauai Beach Resort HI