We stayed at KBR for two nights in mid-April in an ocean front room with a great view of the pool and beach. Clean, well appointed room had a very comfortable king-sized bed and rollaway for our 7 year old. The amenities were plenitful and housekeeping did a great job keeping the room tidy. The grounds were impeccable and staff very friendly.
We only ate at the breakfast buffet one time and found it to be just fine. There is a great place up the road called "Eggberts" for a more local experience.
The pools were really nice. We loved the waterfalls and slide as well as the attentive pool side beverage/cafe service. The little jewelry gift shop in the hotel is a gem. Great prices and pretty selection. The beach was gorgeous. Yes, rocky and not swimmable. Didn't know about the better beach to the left as others have advised. Guess we will "have" to come back.
What we loved the most was the location! Centrally located so you can explore the South side and North coast with ease. Close to the airport so you can enjoy a little pool time before your flight.
Overall, would absolutely recommend this hotel! We hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kauai Beach Resort is a beautiful Hawaiian plantation-style resort situated oceanfront on 25 lush acres of Kauai's longest exploring and strolling beach. Guests enjoy stylish accommodations with modern day amenities and Hawaiian ambiance. In a convenient location close to the airport, shopping, and championship golf, the hotel also offers FREE airport shuttle service, 2 restaurants, a lounge, entertainment, 4 pool areas, a 75-foot lava tube water slide, a 24/7 fitness center, spa, business center, meeting rooms, a ballroom, and parking is a $18/daily fee. A daily resort fee includes WiFi internet access, movie and game rentals, and more. Experience the best in island hospitality and charm of Hawaii when staying at the Kauai Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kauai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Beach Resort - An Aqua Boutique Hotel Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Hotel
- Hilton Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Resort
- Lihue Hilton
- Kauai Beach Resort HI