This very friendly place was our last four days on Kauai after having rented a condo for the early segment. The folks out front were very friendly and let us leave our car at the door while we hauled our luggage in. They offered to bell it in but we were in a hurry..and cheap :-). I mention this all because many places turn their noses up like you are a low-life if you decide to carry your own bags. These nice guys just smiled & pointed us toward check-in.
The check-in was smooth, extremely friendly and they upgraded our room to a pool view from our basic room. Very nice as you can see from the photos posted. The room was clean and everything was classy and comfortable. The fridge was critical to have since we had to store sandwiches and drinks for our daily exploring/hikes.
There was live music each evening in the lobby bar/cafe and a gas fire pit by the pool so the place always felt alive. While the beautiful beach right out front was not good for swimming, you could make a nice (and sizable) walk down the beach north to Lydgate beach.
I just really can't think if a thing to complain about. At least not that was their fault. We had quite a bit of cloudiness and rain during our stay but I think those are givens with the East shore in March on Kauai. OK, the checkout was also a little slow with only 2 folks on duty but if lean staffing means we can get the great discount room rate we did, then lean staffing is something that works for me. And they were very apologetic about the wait.
We would most certainly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kauai Beach Resort is a beautiful Hawaiian plantation-style resort situated oceanfront on 25 lush acres of Kauai's longest exploring and strolling beach. Guests enjoy stylish accommodations with modern day amenities and Hawaiian ambiance. In a convenient location close to the airport, shopping, and championship golf, the hotel also offers FREE airport shuttle service, 2 restaurants, a lounge, entertainment, 4 pool areas, a 75-foot lava tube water slide, a 24/7 fitness center, spa, business center, meeting rooms, a ballroom, and parking is a $25/daily fee. A daily resort fee includes WiFi internet access, and more. Experience the best in island hospitality and charm of Hawaii when staying at the Kauai Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Otel, TravelUp, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Kauai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Beach Resort - An Aqua Boutique Hotel Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Hotel
- Hilton Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Resort
- Lihue Hilton
- Kauai Beach Resort HI