Check in was a breeze! We checked in after doing the 11 mile hike back from Kalalau beach so the fact that our room was ready 2 hours before check in was wonderful! They got us in fairly quickly and the room was nice. About as updated as Kauai in general is with a SUPER Comfy bed. I can't stress enough, this is the best bed we stayed on in the 4 hotels we stayed at during our trip. The bathroom is nice and clean and the chaise lounge was wonderful to hang out in.
We ate at the pool bar and Ono for dinner and breakfast. We were actually fairly surprised at the quality of the food. Steak was cooked perfectly, breakfast was amazing and the quinoa cake appetizers were scrumptious. Our servers both times were awesome and friendly. We love hearing everyone's story of where they have lived or why they live in Kauai. The bartender at the pool grill was great. Really lovely service overall.
We tried booking a heli tour and guest services were really great and helpful! They really did bend over backwards to make sure we could do what we wanted. It did rain the last day we were there so we couldn't do the heli tour but not for lack of trying. They called multiple companies and did everything possible.
We don't go on vacations to hang out at the hotel too much, but this was a great place to rest our heads and a lot of decent food if you don't have a car. We also booked them on Hotwire so for $131 a night after tax, we were happy as can be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kauai Beach Resort is a beautiful Hawaiian plantation-style resort situated oceanfront on 25 lush acres of Kauai's longest exploring and strolling beach. Guests enjoy stylish accommodations with modern day amenities and Hawaiian ambiance. In a convenient location close to the airport, shopping, and championship golf, the hotel also offers FREE airport shuttle service, 2 restaurants, a lounge, entertainment, 4 pool areas, a 75-foot lava tube water slide, a 24/7 fitness center, spa, business center, meeting rooms, a ballroom, and parking is a $25/daily fee. A daily resort fee includes WiFi internet access, and more. Experience the best in island hospitality and charm of Hawaii when staying at the Kauai Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kauai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kauai Beach Resort - An Aqua Boutique Hotel Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Hotel
- Hilton Lihue
- Hilton Kauai Beach Resort
- Lihue Hilton
- Kauai Beach Resort HI