“Out Of Business”
Review of Tiano's Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Tiano's Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian, Filipino, Asian, Polynesian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: http://thegardenisland.com/business/local/article_7baaece4-e64a-11df-96a4-001cc4c002e0.html. Went there yesterday and had a yummy breakfast.
“Out Of Business”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

I was really sadden to learn that Tiano closed down. This was the third or fourth restuarant to close at that location. I'm going to miss their delicious Filipino food and good service.

Kauai, Hawaii
“Tiano's has Closed Down”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

very sad to learn that Tiano's owners closed down their restaurant after nearly 2 years, and returned to Oahu. The food was really Good! I know they tried various ways to keep this business open and unfortunately it did not work out favorably. I will miss Tiano's and its owners, who are really nice people. Best of luck to you Chef Joel & your family. Hope you return to Kauai one day and try again.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank ILeftHome4This
Cape Canaveral, Florida
“BIG Breakfast for little bucks”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Got hooked on the Kaluha pig omelet here. We got this log of an omelet stuffed with this melt-in-your-mouth pork and roasted potatoes on the side with a huge glass of POG. I couldn've swooned! Our server was full of the Aloha spirit and the place was clean and spacious. The Kona coffee kept us buzzing all morning. On anoher visit my spouse got the fried rice with eggs, which were good, but still coveted my Kaluha pig omelet.
The windows were open and lovely cool breeze wafted through the restaurant and we did not feel pressed to leave. Saw lots of local families eating there. Many plates of banana pancakes with coconut syrup passed by our table to waiting children. Would definitely eat here again. Very reasonable prices for the portions.

Visited September 2012
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Great, inexpensive restaurant”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband and I stopped here for dinner while waiting for our flight out of Kauai, and we were very welcomed by the staff and even chefs. I loved that you could try their breakfast and speciality syrups any time of the day - which I did! - and they were delicious. The menu was a mix of Filipino flavors and regular entrees. We really enjoyed.

• Visited July 2012
Kauai, Hawaii
“A Good Place To Get Bite To Eat”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

We decided to have an early dinner at 5:30 pm. We were immediately seated and the waitress was friendly and attentive. I ordered the Braise Boneless Short Ribs and my wife ordered the fried Bangus (Fish). My wife loved her fried fish. I was a bit disappointed with the boneless short ribs. The meat was basically, Korean style Ka Bi. I was expecting a thicker cut of meat and braises under tender soft but it wasn't. It tasted okay. Something I could have cooked at home. Also the dish didn't come with any side cook vegetables. Only shredded cabbage served under the short ribs. I saw the special of the day and ordered the Sari Sari. It was best Sari Sari I had eaten in a long while. They serve good Filipino foods. Better to order the type of they are good at. They give free refills for soft drinks. We would eat here again.