“Great hipline tour. Wonderful staff.”

Just Live! Zipline Tours
and up
Wikiwiki Zip Tour
Ranked #6 of 34 Outdoor Activities in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: Take your vacation to a whole new level with Just Live! Kauai’s Outdoor Adventure Paradise. Our most popular Zipline Treetop Tour is an amazing zip line canopy experience that combines ziplining high above the treetops with unique & exciting bridges and viewing platforms. Enjoy 7 zipline runs (up to 800’ in length!) and 4 exciting bridge crossings as you soar through the canopy of Kauai’s silent giants, a grove of 200 foot tall Norfolk pine trees. Gliding 60 - 85 feet above the ground you will be able to experience life from a bird’s eye view. The Zipline Eco-Adventure combines ziplining with rock wall climbing, the exciting monster swing and rappelling. Short on time, choose our fantastic Wikiwiki Zip Line Tour with 3 zipline runs and 2 canopy bridge crossings. You are surrounded by thousands of acres of the beautiful and historic Grove Farm sugar plantation, the Halenanahu Reservoir, and incredible views of Mt. Waiale’ale all the way down to Mt. Kalualea. Ecology narratives are delivered by your super fun and highly trained guides. A portion of every tour helps support Just Live youth adventure education programs. Just Live also offers corporate events and team building.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My entire family ages 9-80 went zip lining. We all had a fantastic time, in large part due to Jeremy and Mo! Thanks guys! Very safe operation, well run and courteous. I highly recommend Just Live! We had a large group and they scheduled a special time just for us as we couldn't make the regular time and it was our last day on the island. Beautiful scenery as well.

1  Thank diversinc
Juli L, Owner at Just Live! Zipline Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Aloha: glad you had a great experience and found our staff to be wonderful. We appreciate the feedback. Mahalo for your kind review. We hope to serve you again. Have a great summer!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Not withstanding that you are zipping in the treetops, the guides make this tour even more enjoyable. We had quite a showman on our tour and he kept us entertained while all the transfers were being made. This was not the first zipline that I had been on in Kauai but it was unique. This was the only one in the trees. I would have liked to do the other activites because they looked fun but, alas, I didn't have the time. Keep up the good work!

1  Thank Michelle H

Aloha: glad you had a unique and fantastic experience. Mahalo for your kind review. We hope to serve you again. Have a great summer!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Just Live Treetop ziplines is the only way to zipline on Kauai. I was bound to overcome my fear of ziplining by going first. It was a blast and I would do it again in a heartbeat. 7 Treetop ziplines and 4 bridges up to 95' in the trees for the entire time. Our guides were very helpful, funny and had a wealth of island knowledge that they were happy to share. My husband did the 60' swing and that was the highlight of the day for him. Mahalo!

1  Thank Shannon R

Aloha: glad you had an amazing experience. Mahalo for your kind review. We hope to serve you again. Have a great summer!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

We had such an amazing time- 1st time ever to Zipline and I am really afraid of heights and I was actually crying before I stepped off the platform for the first zipline but with the professionalism, patience & encouragement of our guides Abraham & Pauly, I did it and by the 7th zipline, I wasn't hardly nervous at all & even did the Monster Swing at the end & even though I screamed most of the time, I am so thankful I did it!!!!! Also, I had a Go Pro on, & video & digital camera and got some great pics, but also ordered from their Go Pro Pics & Videos which were really great & worth it!

Aloha: glad you had an amazing experience. Mahalo for choosing Just Live! We hope to serve you again. Have a great summer!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

This is a must do in Kauai! We did the tree top zip line and it was incredible. This company is very professional and they make you feel very safe. The guides Mo and Jeremy were awesome. They made casual conversation with you which helped you relax and have fun! So disappointed when it ended. My husband did the giant swing and found it to be an incredible thrill !

Aloha: glad you had an amazing experience. We are happy to hear you found everyone to be professional and safe. Mahalo for your kind review. We hope to serve you again. Have a great summer!