“Definitely need to zipline here!”

Just Live! Zipline Tours
and up
Wikiwiki Zip Tour
Ranked #5 of 33 Outdoor Activities in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: Take your vacation to a whole new level with Just Live! Kauai’s Outdoor Adventure Paradise. Our most popular Zipline Treetop Tour is an amazing zip line canopy experience that combines ziplining high above the treetops with unique & exciting bridges and viewing platforms. Enjoy 7 zipline runs (up to 800’ in length!) and 4 exciting bridge crossings as you soar through the canopy of Kauai’s silent giants, a grove of 200 foot tall Norfolk pine trees. Gliding 60 - 85 feet above the ground you will be able to experience life from a bird’s eye view. The Zipline Eco-Adventure combines ziplining with rock wall climbing, the exciting monster swing and rappelling. Short on time, choose our fantastic Wikiwiki Zip Line Tour with 3 zipline runs and 2 canopy bridge crossings. You are surrounded by thousands of acres of the beautiful and historic Grove Farm sugar plantation, the Halenanahu Reservoir, and incredible views of Mt. Waiale’ale all the way down to Mt. Kalualea. Ecology narratives are delivered by your super fun and highly trained guides. A portion of every tour helps support Just Live youth adventure education programs. Just Live also offers corporate events and team building.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Stanwood, Washington, USA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Definitely need to zipline here!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was the only experience that we booked before arriving to Kauai. We did our homework and decided that Just Live! Zipline would be our first zipline experience. We appreciated the guides and their commitment to safety. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience from start to finish and found it to be easier than we had thought it would be. As a teacher, I appreciated that part of the money goes to youth. I think it's great that they give back. We got to spend time talking with one of the owners and she explained how they rescued Ollie the cockatiel from the beach. He had a broken wing. We were impressed with all aspects of this company and we also bought the pictures/video and a tshirt to remember the experience even though we'd taken our own pictures. Beautiful place, professional and dedicated staff, commitment to safety, and respect for the environment - what more can a person ask for? You need to go!

Visited May 2013
Juli L, Owner at Just Live! Zipline Tours, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Aloha & Mahalo for such a great review of your experience with us. Most importantly, mahalo for choosing Just Live! Zipline Tours. You have just put into words what we always strive for within Just Live! Excellent customer service, commitment to safety, respect for the environment, fantastic team members, giving back to our community and making people happy. Thanx for mentioning Oli our rescue bird. He certainly adds a whole new dynamic to the overall guest experience. We hope to serve you again. Have a great summer.

Rohnert Park, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

OK, having never zip lined before, a very afraid of heights, my family talked me into this adventure, and our experience was amazing! the team was so helpful, encouraging and just made me feel so safe and wanting to do the next line!! I walked away just loving this team and would recommend Just Live! to any and everyone!!
Thank you! Thank you guys for giving me an experience I'll never forget!

1 Thank Katherine N
Aloha: Thank you for taking time to review your experience with Just Live! Zipline Tours. We are happy to hear you had an amazing time and loved our Just Live! ohana/family. We strive to go beyond expectations. Hope you had an amazing Kauai vacation all around. Have a great summer.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best experience on island!!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This is one of the best zip line places I have ever been to! They were very patient with some of our newbies! The giant swing is amazing

1 Thank Naly56m
Aloha and Mahalo for choosing Just Live! Zipline Tours on Kauai. We are sooooooo pleased that you found your experience to be the Best Experience on the Island. Thank you for letting us be a part of your vacation. Have a great summer.
Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“You must go to Just Live! Zipline Tours!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Every one of the guides and employees of this company were friendly, funny, and professional. Even better, a part of your payment goes to programs for local youth - who can beat that!?!
I was just so impressed with their philosophy, their respect for the environment and the whole set up. And really, the guides made me feel at great ease despite my terror of heights! I LOVED it! They take great photos and videos of your experience too, and although there is a charge for the footage, it is extremely reasonable compared to most attractions that do this.

1 Thank Amy L
Juli L, Owner at Just Live! Zipline Tours, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Aloha: Mahalo for your kind review. As one of the owners, I am sooooo thankful that you like our philosophy and how we operate. We take great pride in that. Glad you loved your tour and found everyone to be friendly, funny and professional. Have a great summer and we hope to serve you again.
Lihue
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Soaring through the treetops of Kauai”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Wow - I can't believe I did it and I'm so glad I did! In fact, I loved it. It was one of those perfect days on Kauai, beautiful blue skies and with stunning views of the mountains. I am terrified of heights but the skill of the guides made me feel so safe that I had so much fun. This is a great way to conquer your fears and soar through the air.

2 Thank debrannan
Aloha: We are happy to hear you loved your zipline tour with Just Live! on Kauai. Mahalo for letting us be a part of your vacation. We hope to serve you again.