“The Best”

and up
Zipline Treetop Tour
Ranked #6 of 33 Outdoor Activities in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: Take your vacation to a whole new level with Just Live! Kauai’s Outdoor Adventure Paradise. Our most popular Zipline Treetop Tour is an amazing zip line canopy experience that combines ziplining high above the treetops with unique & exciting bridges and viewing platforms. Enjoy 7 zipline runs (up to 800’ in length!) and 4 exciting bridge crossings as you soar through the canopy of Kauai’s silent giants, a grove of 200 foot tall Norfolk pine trees. Gliding 60 - 85 feet above the ground you will be able to experience life from a bird’s eye view. The Zipline Eco-Adventure combines ziplining with rock wall climbing, the exciting monster swing and rappelling. Short on time, choose our fantastic Wikiwiki Zip Line Tour with 3 zipline runs and 2 canopy bridge crossings. You are surrounded by thousands of acres of the beautiful and historic Grove Farm sugar plantation, the Halenanahu Reservoir, and incredible views of Mt. Waiale’ale all the way down to Mt. Kalualea. Ecology narratives are delivered by your super fun and highly trained guides. A portion of every tour helps support Just Live youth adventure education programs. Just Live also offers corporate events and team building.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Fort Collins, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had never been zip lining before this, heights are not my favorite thing. Our guides were Andrew and Doug. Andrew was the guy at the front of our group and Doug was at the back. Quite frankly if it hadn't been for Doug, I'm not sure I would have stepped off the first platform. What a great experience tho. Safety was number one always. After the first couple of lines, I wouldn't say I was not intimidated, but I didn't have much hesitation in doing it. I would go again when we are in Kauai. Thanks to Just live!!

1 Thank Bob B
Juli L, Owner at Just Live! Zipline Tours, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Aloha & Mahalo for joining us at Just Live! Zipline Tours during your Kauai vacation. So happy to hear that you had a great experience and would do it again. Thank you for choosing Just Live! as a part of Kauai vacation. Mahalo for your review. Take care.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Soar through the treetops and top it off with the "Swing" for an awesome adventure!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I'm so happy I booked this "bucket list" activity through Just Live! The office is located within walking distance to the Kauai Marriott Resort and their van takes you to the location. It was an amazing afternoon led by our awesome guides, Sean and Ricky. I was traveling alone but they made everyone feel comfortable and part of the team .They were very encouraging and supportive. Emphasis on safety which was important. Zip lines, bridges and the icing on the cake -the giant swing at the end....major adrenaline rush!!! Thanks again for this great experience !!
Kim

Visited March 2013
1 Thank chakrachick
Aloha & Mahalo for your review. We are stoked to have been a part of your 'bucket list'. One thing we strive for here at Just Live! is not only providing a great tour but providing a great 'experience' that you will remember forever. And we hope that each and every guest leaves with a sense of accomplishment. You should be VERY proud of yourself. You went on tour alone, conquered your zip tour and topped it off with our amazing Monster Swing. You go girl! Good for you! Glad you felt your guides were awesome and made you feel comfortable and part of the team. Hope your Kauai vacation was fantastic. We hope to serve you again. Aloha~
San Diego, California
“Zip & Swing”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My first zip line but not my last. The crew made the experience so comfortable and fun I will do this every chance I get. Matt and Tony guided us through all the zips and bridges, made sure we were safe and having fun. We did the Wiki Wiki Zip tour followed by the monster swing. I loved the swing!

Visited February 2013
Aloha & Mahalo for your review of your Wikiwiki Zip experience. We are glad to hear you had a fun time and felt comfortable and safe. Great job conquering the swing! That is quite a drop and rush. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your Kauai vacation. We hope to serve you again.
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun, safe, Ziplining experience with superb guides who make you have a great time”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

I ziplined for the first time with Just Live! I did not know anyone else in the group. The staff is very knowledgeable about Kauai, and Ziplining.Safety is their first concern at all times. They made me feel very comfortable and at ease with the equipment and the experience. I thought I might be afraid of the height, you are very secure. It was wonderful zipping over the forest. Thank you for the experience, I would definitely return! The guides really make the experience!

Aloha & Mahalo for joining us at Just Live! zipline tours for your first zipline experience. Sometimes guests get very nervous at those heights and I'm happy to hear your guides made you feel comfortable and at ease. So glad you thought it was wonderful zipping over the forest. We love our forest and glad you did too. Hope your Kauai vacation was amazing. Thank you for your review. Take care.
Calgary, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Nice people, well run but overall experience less thrilling than other zipline tours”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Well run business with solid safety record but ziplines are short and views are limited. Course is built on former sugar cane plantation so landscape is relatively flat, no valleys or other points of interest. Doesn't compare to other tours we've done elsewhere in Hawaii or on the mainland.

4 Thank Sky F
Aloha: Mahalo for your review. Glad to hear you felt our business is well run and that you felt good about our solid safety record. It is interesting feedback to hear you found our views of Mt. Kawaikini (Kauai's tallest mountain), Mt. Waialeale (wettest spot on earth), Mt. Kahili, Mt. Kalualea, the Halenanahu Reservoir and our 200+ year old Norfolk Pine forest to be limited. Mahalo for joining us. We hope you enjoyed your Kauai vacation. Aloha~