“Zip & Swing”

and up
Wikiwiki Zip Tour
Ranked #5 of 33 Outdoor Activities in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: Take your vacation to a whole new level with Just Live! Kauai’s Outdoor Adventure Paradise. Our most popular Zipline Treetop Tour is an amazing zip line canopy experience that combines ziplining high above the treetops with unique & exciting bridges and viewing platforms. Enjoy 7 zipline runs (up to 800’ in length!) and 4 exciting bridge crossings as you soar through the canopy of Kauai’s silent giants, a grove of 200 foot tall Norfolk pine trees. Gliding 60 - 85 feet above the ground you will be able to experience life from a bird’s eye view. The Zipline Eco-Adventure combines ziplining with rock wall climbing, the exciting monster swing and rappelling. Short on time, choose our fantastic Wikiwiki Zip Line Tour with 3 zipline runs and 2 canopy bridge crossings. You are surrounded by thousands of acres of the beautiful and historic Grove Farm sugar plantation, the Halenanahu Reservoir, and incredible views of Mt. Waiale’ale all the way down to Mt. Kalualea. Ecology narratives are delivered by your super fun and highly trained guides. A portion of every tour helps support Just Live youth adventure education programs. Just Live also offers corporate events and team building.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
San Diego, California
“Zip & Swing”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My first zip line but not my last. The crew made the experience so comfortable and fun I will do this every chance I get. Matt and Tony guided us through all the zips and bridges, made sure we were safe and having fun. We did the Wiki Wiki Zip tour followed by the monster swing. I loved the swing!

Visited February 2013
Juli L, Owner at Just Live! Zipline Tours, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Aloha & Mahalo for your review of your Wikiwiki Zip experience. We are glad to hear you had a fun time and felt comfortable and safe. Great job conquering the swing! That is quite a drop and rush. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your Kauai vacation. We hope to serve you again.

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun, safe, Ziplining experience with superb guides who make you have a great time”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

I ziplined for the first time with Just Live! I did not know anyone else in the group. The staff is very knowledgeable about Kauai, and Ziplining.Safety is their first concern at all times. They made me feel very comfortable and at ease with the equipment and the experience. I thought I might be afraid of the height, you are very secure. It was wonderful zipping over the forest. Thank you for the experience, I would definitely return! The guides really make the experience!

Aloha & Mahalo for joining us at Just Live! zipline tours for your first zipline experience. Sometimes guests get very nervous at those heights and I'm happy to hear your guides made you feel comfortable and at ease. So glad you thought it was wonderful zipping over the forest. We love our forest and glad you did too. Hope your Kauai vacation was amazing. Thank you for your review. Take care.
Calgary, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Nice people, well run but overall experience less thrilling than other zipline tours”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Well run business with solid safety record but ziplines are short and views are limited. Course is built on former sugar cane plantation so landscape is relatively flat, no valleys or other points of interest. Doesn't compare to other tours we've done elsewhere in Hawaii or on the mainland.

Visited February 2013
4 Thank Sky F
Aloha: Mahalo for your review. Glad to hear you felt our business is well run and that you felt good about our solid safety record. It is interesting feedback to hear you found our views of Mt. Kawaikini (Kauai's tallest mountain), Mt. Waialeale (wettest spot on earth), Mt. Kahili, Mt. Kalualea, the Halenanahu Reservoir and our 200+ year old Norfolk Pine forest to be limited. Mahalo for joining us. We hope you enjoyed your Kauai vacation. Aloha~
Marathon, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome zip lining experience”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I can't recommend this experience enough. We did the tree top with 7 zip lines and different suspension bridges. The guides were informative, encouraging and engaging. The course is exciting. The views are spectacular. I'd never zip lined before and this group made it terrific and memorable. Mahalo, Just Live!

Aloha: Thank you for your kind review. We are glad you found our course to be exciting and the views to be spectacular. We are happy to hear that you had a terrific and memorable time. Take care and we hope to serve you again. Aloha~
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic , adrenaline rush”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Love this group. Everyone is soo kind and want to make this the best experience you will have. Nathan's and Doug were great ...and so very safety conscious. I have done many zip lines before and I loved these zips and bridges, I also recommend the swing at the end. Had a blast. May not be the longest zips on kauai...but their wanting to help you enjoy your time there makes this a 10 star experience. Thanks to all of you and for making my birthday one I will never forget.
Karen

Visited January 2013
Juli L, Owner at Just Live! Zipline Tours, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Aloha Karen: MAHALO for your kind words and great review. We are soooo happy that you chose to spend your birthday with us. We all loved serving you. Glad you enjoyed the zips and bridges. They are unique in the treetops of the magnificent Norfolk Pines. Way to go on the Monster Swing! Glad to hear you experienced that drop. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day and Kauai vacation. Have a great 2013 and we hope to serve you again.
Aloha~