“Fantastic , adrenaline rush”

Just Live! Zipline Tours
and up
Wikiwiki Zip Tour
Ranked #7 of 34 Outdoor Activities in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: Take your vacation to a whole new level with Just Live! Kauai’s Outdoor Adventure Paradise. Our most popular Zipline Treetop Tour is an amazing zip line canopy experience that combines ziplining high above the treetops with unique & exciting bridges and viewing platforms. Enjoy 7 zipline runs (up to 800’ in length!) and 4 exciting bridge crossings as you soar through the canopy of Kauai’s silent giants, a grove of 200 foot tall Norfolk pine trees. Gliding 60 - 85 feet above the ground you will be able to experience life from a bird’s eye view. The Zipline Eco-Adventure combines ziplining with rock wall climbing, the exciting monster swing and rappelling. Short on time, choose our fantastic Wikiwiki Zip Line Tour with 3 zipline runs and 2 canopy bridge crossings. You are surrounded by thousands of acres of the beautiful and historic Grove Farm sugar plantation, the Halenanahu Reservoir, and incredible views of Mt. Waiale’ale all the way down to Mt. Kalualea. Ecology narratives are delivered by your super fun and highly trained guides. A portion of every tour helps support Just Live youth adventure education programs. Just Live also offers corporate events and team building.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Love this group. Everyone is soo kind and want to make this the best experience you will have. Nathan's and Doug were great ...and so very safety conscious. I have done many zip lines before and I loved these zips and bridges, I also recommend the swing at the end. Had a blast. May not be the longest zips on kauai...but their wanting to help you enjoy your time there makes this a 10 star experience. Thanks to all of you and for making my birthday one I will never forget.
Karen

Juli L, Owner at Just Live! Zipline Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Aloha Karen: MAHALO for your kind words and great review. We are soooo happy that you chose to spend your birthday with us. We all loved serving you. Glad you enjoyed the zips and bridges. They are unique in the treetops of the magnificent Norfolk Pines. Way to go on the Monster Swing! Glad to hear you experienced that drop. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day and Kauai vacation. Have a great 2013 and we hope to serve you again.
Aloha~

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have always wanted to zipline, problem is I am TERRIFIED of heights. However, Danny and Ricky were the best tour guides I could have asked for and they out me at ease.

I spent most of my time trying not to look down and they would distract me with stories and occasionally bad puns. I had SO much fun and was so proud of myself for facing my fear! I suggest EVERYONE do this zipline tour when you go to Kauai I PROMISE you won't regret it and you will have the time of your life :)

Juli L, Owner at Just Live! Zipline Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Aloha & Mahalo for your review. Way to go! You should be very proud of yourself. We get nervous guests everyday and I'm glad you feel that your guides did a great job for you. Thank you for letting Just Live! Zipline Tours be a part of your Kauai vacation. I'm sooooo glad to hear it was the highlight of your time on Kauai. We hope to serve you again. Aloha~

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This company is very safety conscious. I have been on a few zip lines before but thought that this company was the most safety aware. They have been in business for 10 years. The lines take you through Norfolk pine trees and the native plants and trees below are spectacular ! I recommend this one for families. The maximum they take are 10 at a time.

1  Thank WestCoastRosie

Aloha West Coast Rosie! Thank you for joining us at Just Live! Zipline tours. I'm so pleased to hear that you feel we are the most safety aware of the zipline tours you've experienced. We all work very hard to ensure superior levels of safety and take it very seriously. Then comes fun. Glad you had a great time and enjoyed the views. We hope to serve you again in the future. Aloha~

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I've taken other zipline tours but this one eclipsed them all! The site ( a lush tropical forest ) and it's views of the Kauai landscape are fantastic.The staff was very friendly and extremely safety conscious. Definitely one the highlights of my trip!

Aloha Derek: Thank you for your great review. It was our pleasure to serve you. Mahalo for letting us be a part of your Hawaii vacation. We hope to serve you again. Mahalo!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

If your a novice or experienced zip liner you'll enjoy this tour. I choose the Canopy Tour that involves 7 zip lines of varying height and length, as well as, 4 rope bridges. Also, novel features such as swings and balance beam off of some of the platforms. Wonderful views and very helpful, friendly and experienced guides. Thanks Matt and Doug! They offer other challenges such as monster swing and wall climbing that I did not partake in. Fun for everyone.

Juli L, Owner at Just Live! Zipline Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Hi Roy: Mahalo for joining us at Just Live! Zipline Tours. Glad you enjoyed it. We hope to serve you again. Thank you for reviewing us. Aloha.