“Zipline and monster swing-Awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Zipline Treetop Tour
Ranked #5 of 32 Outdoor Activities in Lihue
More attraction details
Owner description: Take your vacation to a whole new level with Just Live! Kauai’s Outdoor Adventure Paradise. Our most popular Zipline Treetop Tour is an amazing zip line canopy experience that combines ziplining high above the treetops with unique & exciting bridges and viewing platforms. Enjoy 7 zipline runs (up to 800’ in length!) and 4 exciting bridge crossings as you soar through the canopy of Kauai’s silent giants, a grove of 200 foot tall Norfolk pine trees. Gliding 60 - 85 feet above the ground you will be able to experience life from a bird’s eye view. The Zipline Eco-Adventure combines ziplining with rock wall climbing, the exciting monster swing and rappelling. Short on time, choose our fantastic Wikiwiki Zip Line Tour with 3 zipline runs and 2 canopy bridge crossings. You are surrounded by thousands of acres of the beautiful and historic Grove Farm sugar plantation, the Halenanahu Reservoir, and incredible views of Mt. Waiale’ale all the way down to Mt. Kalualea. Ecology narratives are delivered by your super fun and highly trained guides. A portion of every tour helps support Just Live youth adventure education programs. Just Live also offers corporate events and team building.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Zipline and monster swing-Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Had a great morning up at the top of the trees, ziplining and crossing rope bridges. I have no fear of heights but some people in our group did, but the safety conscious and friendly guides put everyone at ease. Ricky and Sandra were great. I wanted to try the monster swing after seeing it on their website and it did not disappoint. Totally exhilliarating!

Juli L, Owner at Just Live! Zipline Tours, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Aloha: GO MONSTER SWING! Glad you tried it. It is quite a rush. Happy to hear Ricky & Sandra did a great job for you. Mahalo for joining us. Happy 2013! hope it is great.

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“First time Family Zipline Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

We went for our first time zipline tour with Just Live as a family on Jan 2nd 2013. If you have little or no experience ziplining, or are acrophobic, then this would be the place to start. I myself have a fear of heights but, thanks to our guides Ricky and Sandra, I was both encouraged and challenged. They were both fun, careful and knowledgeable of the surrounding scenery and plant life. Part of the tour was done in the rain and they do provide rain jackets for this if necessary. Another reason for us to choose Just Live was the minimum weight requirement of 70 lbs. This allowed our youngest daughter the opportunity to join us. Yes, they are safety conscious at all times but, you need to be when 80 feet up on a swaying wooden platform without rails. This is just as much about the guides as it is about ziplining. They were both always getting you to appreciate all the surrounding Cook pine and crack the occasional joke to relax you. We would definitely go back!

Visited January 2013
Aloha: Thank you for zipping with Just Live! during your recent trip to Kauai. Glad to hear you had a great time and I'm happy you chose us for your first zipline experience. Sandra & Ricky are great and they are always stoked to get the positive feedback. Hope to see you in the trees again.
Take care.
Palmdale, California, United States
“The most fun I ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband and I were in Kauai over the holidays and we just loved every moment our vacation. One of our favorite parts was zip linning with Ricky and Danny. We just loved the guys and their great personalities. They were very informative about zip linning and made everyone feel at ease. We just had so much fun, I would recommend everyone to for to JustLive. It was a beautiful, unique, friendly, great experience. We love you guys!

Visited December 2012
Hi Candice: Mahalo for the positive feedback. I'm glad Danny & Ricky took great care of you during your experience with us. Happy to hear you found your experience to be beautiful, unique, friendly and great! Thank you for joining us and we hope to serve you again. Aloha~
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun, I loved it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

I went on the last tour of 2012 with Travis and Ricky. They were both very nice and friendly. They taught me about the types of plants and animals. Captain Cook planted the trees thet you zipline on. Cool history, you learn a lot. The Gate in the movie Jurassic Park is not far from there, but rather hard to get to I heard. The movie was filmed there. I would defenitelf recommend it. Safety is a priority there, so you have no problems even if you have kids. They take it very seriously as they should. Defenitely go and have fun. Thank you Travis and Ricky.

Aloha: Thank you for choosing to zip with Just Live! Glad you had a great time with Ricky & Travis. I know they loved serving you. Take care and we hope to see you again.
Toronto, Canada
“Unique, Fun Zipline Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

A great zipline experience! I've been on tours with several zip line companies on Kauai, and Just Live ranks among the best of them. Though not as long as fast as other lines on the island, the treetop zip lines are truly unique! The guides are very fun as well as safety conscious. I would definitely go on this tour again!

Visited December 2012
Aloha Alex: Mahalo for the feedback. Glad you chose to try out Just Live! and happy to hear you would do it again. Yes, the treetop zips are really a unique experience. Please come see us again during your next trip to Kauai. Happy New Year!